Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

We can’t go of of that Tho

I know what I did and Corvinight was the one that I sent out N2 after giving the switch command D2. I know which of my pokemon have which ability. If you were telling the truth about your action and how it works, Skarmory would’ve fainted, not Corvinight.

Imagine getting a pursuit mon and it being murkrow

Yes, you are indeed correct

So what the fuck happened here

imagine getting a dark type and it being murkrow

~stella

So what could have changed in terms of events if Skarmony is fainted?

He’s either lying about making the kill on me or lying about how the ability works.

VOTE: Dum

Voting here for now. Something seems off about this.

Because i know For a fact i hit something, but what?

i mean the most logical explanation is that dum is wrong on how his ability works & it’s probably NAI

that or the hosts messed up but i’ll get yelled at if i push that angle so zzz

~stella

Why do i lie about either of those as W ? What does it accomplish?

If Skarmory had fainted, he’d have a much higher chance of telling the truth because I swapped out Skarmory for Corvinight N2.

I just saw this post
This technically counts as the second vote with reason due to the reply and reference to the reply in post
You ruined my postgame stellaluna vote compilation :(

I Triple checked after seeing leafias SoD claim, which is why i wanted to ttalk to them

Why do it as town though? As wolf, it could stop people from locktowning me and set me up to take a fall possibly. Not 100% sure why you’d do this as either alignment actually. I want your real action N2.

Finally something spicy

Or that it’s an rt of some kind.

I gave you my real action. You just said yourself. lying about it accomplishes nothingI

This probably is a result of redirection mech

I have to say having pursuit definitely seems like more of a scum ability to give scum more conditional kp than a town one to me
Just a thought

Actually…

UNVOTE

I want to get this figured out.