Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

At what point do we start accusing these greenchecks of being fake

iā€™m fairllly confident in clearing half the game of just either being town or not wolf. if i understood the mechanics better iā€™d probably be able to clear 3 more people but iā€™m unsure of that rn lmao-

my current perspective is that iā€™ve been shaded a few times in thread by people i townread which is just awkward but iā€™m thinking thatā€™s just because iā€™ve taken a more casual playstyle this game- i havenā€™t even made a case against you

someone hasnā€™t read up

this sentence did not translate out of my head well

i mean ā€œeither i townread them or the way theyā€™ve been playing makes no sense to wolfreadā€

You shouldnā€™t have to make a case against me. Talk to my lawyer.

whoā€™s your lawyer i might settle out of court

Iā€™m my own lawyer. Keep talking to me.

Is it my bias in thinking youā€™re a wolf or the fact Iā€™m right that makes me think this flippant type of response is more likely to be an evil

Also Neonā€™s got my ability for tonight they should be able to do whatever if I picked poorly lol I donā€™t care

i hate the confusing legal system howā€™s a common man such as myself supposed to make progress

what do you think youā€™ve obviously looked over some things since youā€™ve arrived. do you think my readlist is obviously wrong about something or that iā€™m misclearing someone

Technically it was a transforming role. The trigger just never happened. Which is admittedly my fault for designing it poorly but meh it was an Intresting concept.

ā€œmaybe some of the greenchecks are fake [quotes a faked greencheck]ā€

stop confbiasing yourself about my jokes loser i know iā€™m funnier than you no need to be jelly

For my sake, could you repost your readlist for me to look over?
Iā€™ve read about ~half the game.

here you are chief

:nerd_face:

how do I vote you again

iā€™d self vote for a joke but according to the hosts thatā€™d be gamethrowing

My confirm is a day action so you can paralyze me tonight or whatever and nothing will happen lol

Ez pz

I mean i think you are townie, and i vote Stella befoee i think about u

hate that you got paritied with frost btw because frost is so much townier than you 90% of the time

you were supposed to confirm yesterday my guy thatā€™s the only reason i unvoted you

I fwwl like most normal people parity between a wolf and someone they think os town

yeah but itā€™d be cooler if they werenā€™t town

Okay the thing Iā€™m thinking about is, if Stella is a wolf, what was the soft green-check thing on me about?

Iā€™ve been thinking about it and it makes sense if frost is a wolf and they saw my claim and decided to jump on it.