Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

A surface level analysis shows that Olivest is trying to pull a gotcha moment

Correction, no analysis would show that.

Lucyfer is obvious towning tbh

Oli really managed to piss them off tho, i can totally see them losing in terest in this game for a while

So why would you say that?

Good evening everyone. How are you all?

That you May?

Nope. I would have said “Good evening, everyone”, with the comma. Rookie mistake.

More like hydra being terrible joke.

It’s quite simple. You see, most people would understand this to be a “joke”, due to it doing something that no host would ever allow.

No instigating eachother

(no pun intended)

I’m guessing you want to call them town for being angry about the gamestate and you want to put that blame on us. I think if you looked in Lucy’s iso you would find that from the start of the game they’ve been getting angry about the players on this site, their style of play, the site format, and anything else tangentially related to the game. I believe they’re just a very angry person, making it NAI.

Enough Instigating!!!

Get to the point, are you trying to make gotcha moments and make them NAI?

Sadly, that was to do with the game. People tend to find frustrated players townie. I don’t believe that to be valid in this case, so it was hard to avoid making that post.

Get to the point about what? I’m taking my time here. If I were to be too hasty, it would mean this might take a lot more time than its already taken.

So did I to be fair.

Good evening Jarek. How are you?