Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

if your slot is V then fmpov its the second day in a row we had top wagons all being V

Ya its called being bad, it happens

Its also called being good (from the wolfside) and probably warrants another look into who was pushing what

Can the factional not be carried alongside other actions?

As is standard.

Not always, its not hsrd for town to get lost in the sauce, though that doesnt mesn there isnt a couple good wolves we sre dealkng with, plus we have to take account how players play, and mech

Geez youā€™re struggling.

Hmm I canā€™t think of recent example that does follow such practice.

oh?

go on

Helluva Boss. Zone tracking and killing on the same night.
The most recent example.

we had 2wolves/oli/Jar/Yourself

wheres the wolf

its quite literally standard

unless it ToS style

Oh? You mean the one that didnā€™t count? :smirk:

(Because that action failed)

Doesnā€™t really matter if it failed or not, they had an option do it. If they got cucked by mech or not thats irrelevant

Odds this is derp town?

I was kinda in spec chat that point, now I checked back yeah it was.

@Magnus

Iā€™m obviously going to claim my slot is Town, and the only reason Eevee was executed in the first place was due to policy. Failing to meet the activity threshold, therefore being impossible to read. Looking at this wagonsā€¦ on day 1, Town apparently had no idea who to kill and 2wolves was the target someone threw into the air and, desperate for consolidation, people jumped on it. Is this accurate to the reality?

D2, things seemed less cluttered. Jar was voted then, but not on the previous day. Stelluna was voted by two new people, not by the original voter (who was voting the leading wagon). Neither dead villager was on a leading wagon nor the leading counterwagon. This is a mess.

Thatā€™s not what you were thinking of when you said that line. Iā€™d almost have to ask you to find an example where the factional kill canā€™t be carried alongside other actions.

Iā€™ll check Frostā€™s ISO, but on a first impression it seems likely.

Woah, really pulling out all the stops here

Can you see why I begged you to fix this game as soon as you subbed in