Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

I wont deny this, though I think Mistyx gave a very good explanation for why they picked their targets, two nulls, that wont die, the caveat here, is I think its really bad to not target at least one person u are confident on, one being null, fine, both being null, means a same alignment read, is a pain to deal with

Oh, Iā€™m absolutely not saying youā€™re the only one guilty of this. We have five votes, after all. Youā€™re a thousand times better than most slots in that, likeā€¦ you admit it. Itā€™s a breath of fresh air, honestly. Everyone else is just completely silent when I ask.

I think your frustration here is something youā€™re open about and something that is warranted. Youā€™ve done nothing wrong in this wagon on us, you can push it all you want. Itā€™s the people who are quietly going along with it that I side-eye, not even really as wolves, but as townies not putting much effort in.

cause lets assume Stella is real, and both frost/Jarek are wolves, and assuming there are 4 wolves, we now have 2 wolves removed from possible voting, which is definitely not ideal

I wolfcased Olivest because I was under the impression they were a vocal presence in town and I always wolfcase someone on my first day, to knock them down a few pegs. Iā€™m hoping the four other people agreed to vote Olivest all on their own and not to sheep me, because that has fun implications.

No offense to you but your characterization of your wagon being driven as part and parcel of your partner being a troll and not your partnerā€™s stances and takes being somehow indictative of their alignment is kind ofā€¦ well, scummy to me.

Additionally, you agreed to sign up in a hydra. If you were uncomfortable with a player you chose to play with putting your slot into jeopardy, you should have considered that in advance, perhaps told that player to stop trolling people if you thought that was the issue.

But no, he spent 3 days doing that and you never stopped him.

Only now that itā€™s frustrating + alignment indicative are you stepping up to go to war, which is suspicious.

My read on Stellaluna is a good chunk instinct. Remember Morbtainado, where I scumread Misty from D1 on pure gut? Thereā€™s a lot of that in there.

But outside of that, thereā€™s a few things that Iā€™m eyeing. Parity cop is a great investigative fakeclaim, and parity cop on Frostwolf and Jarek specifically here is an even better one. Itā€¦ feels irresponsible for me to believe this claim at face value, though you know of my storied history of defeats at the hand of using this exact line.

I donā€™t like their treatment of our slot right now - the gamestate is such that it looks like the wolves are probably off our wagon, not pushing us, and Stellaluna have remained distinctly on other vote targets, even when said targets donā€™t feel in line with their previous behaviour. They justā€¦ let this wagon proceed, mostly indifferent to it, happy to let a villager go over (Well Not Really But You Know What I Mean).

This isnā€™t selling you on this case, I know, itā€™s a few quick notes, but unfortunately I do not have the time or energy to properly case right now, so thatā€™s what youā€™re getting. Sorry.

*she / *her.

isnā€™t the other half of the hydra male?

Jaidenā€™s pronouns are she/her.
Thatā€™s May speaking.

okay cheers, sorry for the confusion

This is a good point, though.

Only if Stella is town though.

Iā€™d say not to heal her tonight at the moment too.

Olivest and Jar are likely wolves I feel.

Agreed.

Nothing facadey about it.

For what itā€™s worth, the main reason I scjmread your slot is for not wanting to go aling with Ladyā€™s plan to assume Stella and the people she parity checked were town for now but Iā€™m honestly starting to wonder about Stella.

I have. I wax wolves with him in that alien FM game.

As for Olivest, Iā€™m slowly coming to think they could be town. Mayā€™s explaination just oozes out villagery paranoia to me.

Is there a setting on this website that will let me view an accounts preferred pronouns as part of their post so I can not make this error >.>

Given now Mistyx is in the hydraā€¦ I could see Mistyx coming up with that as a lie, I donā€™t know about Night.
Would you agree or disagree with a real parity cop using their ability in that way, if it had been up to you?

I wish there was. Itā€™s an error I make way too often myself.

Incidentally, have Jaiden ever told you about my play on AI Upick?

I am getting more convinced you are looking better in your post.

You can click on someoneā€™s profile to open a flashcard.

Yeah, thatā€™s really unfortunate and a QOL Iā€™d pitch for heavily here, like.

Okay, like, primarily because I am trans and because itā€™s nice to have a nice big button to point at if someone gets it wrong but also because it makes this kind of situation happen less often anyway? And any time I get someoneā€™s pronouns wrong I just feel miserable so

Oh shit game changer. Merci!

Same here about feeling horrible when I get pronouns wrong.