Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

despite was lucy says, not everything is shading

yeah youā€™re doing it tommorow when I ask you to so I can freely swap to my other shitty useless pokemon that also does nothing and I can die

How about we all sit in the ā€œshadeā€ by the lake and enjoy a ā€œcold drinkā€

Why vote for a clear villager Lucy?

Highly doubt youā€™re a villager here anyway.

They have the brains not to.

I donā€™t think Iā€™d recommend that honestly. Try thinking for yourself instead.

Good idea.

Iā€™m serious by the way. Best way to build trust with a plan is to start by following it yourself.

Very true.

So weā€™re removing shields from everyone and Iā€™m suspicious to some of you apparently so following my own plan we remove my shield first and we go from there. easy peasy.

ā€œYou canā€™t shade me and get away with it I am unshadeableā€
ā€“ Light Yagami, Episode 37, English Dub

I know Iā€™m repeating this plan a lot but Iā€™m actually a really big fan of it, I think itā€™s a novel idea that is actually going to help us in the long run.

Did he actually say that there?

And when I die my legacy is going to be spamming this plan like 500 times so then someone can steal it and pretend they came up with it and then gets the best townplay award 2023 trophy

:expressionless:

yes
jarek actually did the dubbing, didnt you know?

Being told to think for myself now feels strange. I shared my logic for voting Eliza up above, this line was a joke in response to your readlist.

I thrive in the shade

Being shaded means I live longer

But this time Iā€™m actually just a vanilla townie with extra steps so like no

Death Note had a fantastic twenty-five episodes.

Iā€™ll take that as a no.

no it doesnt, the second half with N was trash

VOTE: Eliza
i think i shouldve done this when i said why i didnt like eliza earlier

that was after the 25 episodes.

just got tunnelled out in dbd
ama