Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Leafia calling Eliza outed and voting them because Eliza said they are wolfy is certainly something lol

People were starting to townread Magnus though. Some were at least.

It was literally confirmed that my Corvinight was burned so I’m not buying you saying you didn’t think it was burned. Not even sure why you’re claiming that but maybe I was wrong about you being a wolf. Also, if Corvinight hadn’t been burned, freezing it would’ve killed your last pokemon.

Jarek has been villagery actually. So has Frost.

Having no weird night actions doesn’t necessarily make you a villager though. That’s what I’m trying to say.

I do. At least a good chance of being a hit.

Because there were far wolfier slots.

It isn’t bad play for town to unburn me if they can.

Why switch things around though? Your reads couldn’t have changed that fast.

You’re welcome.

Yeah. Jar probably town here. I was likely wrong about them being a wolf. Even if he didn’t think I was burning, who in their right mind tries to inflict a status aliment on a pokemon who they don’t think has one when that pokemon is confirmed to kill a visitor that inflicts a status aliment on it if it can do so?

If anyone needed proof that I can still be useful despite being outed, here it is.

Same here honestly and there’s something I don’t like about Lucy either.

Dropping Lucy from my towncore and replacing them with Jar.

That’s not why I wolfread Eliza. Not even close.

Going to head out for now too.

Oops. :sleepingleafeon:

im very limited on what I can do here, im trying to find people who could be hiding killing roles, I wasn’t shooting dum, I wasn’t shooting neon, I doubt Eliza has two different killing pokemon, it certainly could be possible, but meh

Eliza went up, u went down, part of my believes u kinda arent reading the game in good faith, and your reads seem to lack this “lost townie mindset”

Im not sure about the explanation but Jar probably looks better given their action, otherwise the only bad thing in their iso is mostly how they treated Raj, and part of me doesn’t think a wolf blantatly gaslights the person that mafia!Jar, knows they tried to kill the night prior

k

I mean I think its of note that you as a wolf would find it easy to vote town!Eliza here, as well as bus wolf!Eliza as their partner

Guys Jar is V, just get over it. We should be looking at Eliza/Nokie for today im very confident at least one of those is evil with a good chance of both

It started with simple question, were you paralyzed by Lady N2; yes or no?

I am starting to believe that Olivest couldn’t answer this directly and voted this slot, I keep repeating these questions and met with quite resistance and at the same time, I missed some subtle hinting from Olivest to ISO for the post that has indeed claimed

What baffles me is that Olivest (in hands of Jaiden at that time) doesn’t respond to me, doesn’t source it. Keeps trolling.

May, the other head of hydra slot. Well, that’s up to the point that I realize from just reading her comments that her response on Jaiden’s trolling as one choice she regrets.

I believe this is genuine and May herself claims she’s having trouble trying to be genuine, you know?

I was too hard on that slot and gave them a chance to prove themselves and I respond to their questions in my ability.

is this in like general sense, or like the Jarek sense?
I dont think this is frost town, with how they are playing either

how do u manage to twist what I said into this, anyone can be a wolf for anything if u dont try to read through the shit that is their posts. Not only are their actions not weird, they are pretty townie, and consistent. They have been opened about their abilities, and also healed Stella’s poison, and from a wolf!LLD PoV, they dont heal town!Stella here, the only arguement is they are both wolves, but that contradicts day 1 EoD trains, where they said they would sheep KT’s vote

so like if LLD is a wolf, I think the team LLD/KT/Stella
if I assume wolf!stella saves a townie!Jarek, LLD almost lets their partner die, and blatantly plays in a way that looks like they are pocketing KT

I could probably go on, idk

I think there are problems with both u repeating it over and over, when others have told u they had stated this in thread, and Olivert being a butthead to people in the thread (which i think is a problem only because they complain about people not reading them, and then proceed to not take this game seriously). Which might be a problem with the hydras at this point, idk

odds that the team is straight up just Eliza/Nokie/KT/(Possibly a 4th???)

:pepedance:

morning guys

KT is like the least likely of these they are just solid null for me

eliza/nokie always has at minimun one

morning

In what way exactly? Not sure if you have noticed but I am not going to wake up prior before 5AM in my timezone just to snapvote in last minute or something like that.

based off what?

based of they are both scummy as fuck and i refuse to belive we have 2 scummy townies with no wolves in there since it means we would need to have 3 or 4 wolves among the rest of us which i really dont think ever happens

i mean that’s not relevant but sure
I think ur best vote was Neon for what u thought was wolfy, otherwise its just been, “policy”, on eevee, and a “lets go vote” on Olivert

but u had a good unvote on Olivert

also I may have forgot you have been frozen

who here has claimed they can freeze people?
im assuming Nokiel is claiming a freeze, so that’s one

like if we look at the eliza/nokie both villager world

we get 4 wolfes in

Lucyfer/Leafia/LLD/Stella/KT/Jar/Olivest/Neon/[Jarek + Frostwolf]

Now i can belive theres 2 wolves here (maybe in Lucyfer/Olivest/KT?) but i really dont belive theres 4 in these, especially when you overlay my town reads

Lucyfer/Leafia/LLD/Stella/KT/Jar/Olivest/Neon/[Jarek + Frostwolf]