Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

But I’m also pretty sure i outed Eliza

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

figured that much

I wanted to shoot LLD but I also wanted my top town to be healed lol

Giving me a gun is a bad idea

glad you didint LLD is V

(also, just saying, you couldve had both, protections come before kills in most OOPs)

also do you have any way of knowing the factional didint stack?

i dissagree, im loving your shots

~stella

tbf there isnt much u can do, when Eevee no posted basically, and magnus did the bare minimum, and I dont expect everyone to explicitly find what they did to be townie

I haven’t switched my pokemon because I was hoping Eliza would fix my freezed pokemon since N2.

I’m very upset with my shot in hindsight but I thought it was a possible hit.

yeah it was possible and tbh i would consider taking that shot despite oposing the eevee wagon.

I hate the pressure of the gun I can’t even relax over night I have to have anxiety over my targets lol

also for clarity, weekends are bad for me, i have work soon, kinda hoping we do get 72 hours, since Monday is my day off, and I can really get into this game then

I woke up at 10 to leave for work for 12, but I hate diving into mafia early in the morning :frowning:

is neon lock v yet
also eliza is ~fine
no objections
-luna

If I’m right and Eliza flips woof I think I am lol

night 2, I switched my shot 5 times lmao

no

has been since d2

your doing great. You can’t really go wrong with the shots you have been taking. Sure, you havent had a red hit, but you have been helping by going for PoE

When I’m a cop or something I usually set it and forget it lol

relatable
i had a game where as vig i had an emotional breakdown bc i shot 2 wolves and 1 villager instead of 4 wolves
vig sux

also youre claiming town confirmable kp so its basically lock
-luna