Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Kekw i feel u there

@leafia yes it eas night 2, last night i locked it on l
Olivert and never looked bsck

god damnit i was sure it would be klefki with crafty shield

destroyed

If nobody claims a doctor shot, im gunna assume eliza is truth tellj g at least role wise

Wrong and just like how you thought Magnus was scum? Your scum equity is beginning to skyrocket now. Especially with how youā€™re ignoring my question.

VOTE: Neon

This can die at this point.

Oh. Oops. Thought it was Neon that claimed to have switched her target several times N2 for some reason. My bad.

Leafia is outed which is cool. I can link the game where she reacted exactly post for post how sheā€™s reacting to me here when i caught her.

Itā€™s identical.

But likeā€¦ you quoted the postā€¦ which means you shouldā€™ve seen not my name or avatarā€¦

He was villargy to me without even knowing their meta, its not somrthing i expect from anyone else, so im not gunna argue the shot was bad

But i aslo think they shouldve helped clear up a slot like Eliza, instead

please do

~stella

She has been pinging to me the same she did in Flicker, but I donā€™tā€¦ think I (May) have ever played with t!Leafia? If I do, I donā€™t remember it. So I wasnā€™t particularly confident about the read.

It does require Zorvo to have made some improvements in his scumgame since last I played with him, but given I spelled out exactly every single one of his tells that time, and then attempted to use the same method to read him againā€¦ not impossible.

VOTE: Leafia

Well LLD healed Stella though I want to know if it stops factionals.

Iā€™ll go find it

Im not even sure what the scum arguement is for Neon, wolf be ause couldnt find Magnus?

WHAT THE FUCK

You go on thinking that. I donā€™t really care because when I flip villager, theyā€™ll realize that youā€™re probably a wolf. Iā€™m fine with dying today for that reason too. Besides, itā€™s not like Iā€™m all that useful.

Yeah. Not sure why I thought it was from you honestly.

Agreed.

So you want to yeet an obvious villager instead of a possible wolf. Noted. Remember who pushed me for when I flip town everyone.

Im an obvious villager and u are still shading me, u are not

HOLY F@*! CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT START EGO RISKY WAGONS EVERY 5 MINUTES

Believe me, Iā€™m sofar out of my wolfmeta this game that it isnā€™t even funny.

Wether leafia or neon is a wolf or not i really do NOT care, we should always focus on solving the more sussy slots today, easier wolfes to be had there