Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Ill finally be able to read this game in a bit on my pc, see yall in about an hour

I see that it has been a fruitless endeavour to try and get you to stop blindly tunnelling but oh well, I do suppose I’ll spend my time looking into other slots and hoping that either you slip up and get caught out yourselves or the wolves deal with you personally so that way there’ll be 1 less town v town interaction within the game.

Hi!

Incredible post

This is a copy pasta

Why the fuck can I not like things

I see a cute snake tbh, try refreshing it.

ia ctually still haveno town reads
mrrrrr
-luna

it wasant one

I am town.

Here is a book that says I’m town.

:open_book:

It’s a town read.

:slight_smile:

but now its one

on a scale of 1-10 how likely is it that mafia instantly attacks and kills me for terrible puns

So I know I can’t just rely on our bond. We’ve gotta keep trainin’ to get stronger if we wanna beat all the other sync pairs here.

I would like to request people stop roleplaying as anime characters in an intense fight scene

I have better one for you

Either way, getting to analyse some slots.

Dum’s initial posts were wholly lacking any sort of analysis but instead asked a small question without giving any of his own perspective on things. Later on Dum seems to give small bits of reasoning at least behind some of his thoughts, especially when it comes to Zorvo with what feels like a fair analysis of him as a player in general, though it’s nothing to really make me think Dum’s actually doing anything towny yet.

Overall would still slightly scumread this slot. A 4 on the usual readlist that I would provide.

To be fair I was and still am scum-read for being myself and not adhering to the meta’s that people seem to have

which one of you posted this