Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

obvious lock V never rescind

My Splatfest rank was harmed by the fact that I sleep 12 hours a night, and my skill by the fact that that sleepā€™s been from 5AM-5PM these days, but I nolifed as best I could regardless of the circumstances.

sucks to suck

Iā€™m actually quite enjoying sucking, thank you very much.

Sucking at video games. Sucking at video games. Being bad at video games I Mean that

there are 2 wolves inside of you
-luna

Theres actually a lot more. Iā€™d say thereā€™s at LEAST five but there could be as many as a dozen or two

@Olivest (may) what team did you pick for the splatfest

this will determine my read on your slot

~stella

Sweet cause it had the best ink colour and the most of my friends

VOTE: Olivest

~stella

shame that you literally had the correct reasoning too but you still have to die for that pick

~stella

Wanted to check up on the game at least one more time before calling it a night and Iā€™m glad that I did.

I donā€™t think anyone but Neon knew for sure honestly. My best guess is that the ones that seemed doubtful are more likely to be wolves as well as the ones who questioned it the most

Yes. Look through my full iso. No matter how you view me and take everything into consideration and reeval me regardless of how you find me right now.

Itā€™ll help me with solving a bit too if everyone does this because I want to be able to analyze why everyone has the read on me that they do and see if their read on me makes sense and/or feels natural. The ones that donā€™t do either are more likely to be the wolves.

I think they likely got really worried, especially if Neon actually did block the kill. They were probably slightly releived to find out the truth. Answering these questions here has helped me to realize that Neon/Eliza are absolutely never w/w here too so thanks for that.

Iā€™m not good at doing that at all but I do think KT is likely going by EoD2. Wasnā€™t Eliza one of the players he was harddefending? Correct me if Iā€™m wrong please. Iā€™m far from 100% certain about that.

It has no effect at all. Itā€™s how I find each of you individually.

everytime i think about this setup, I think about how bad it was to allow abilities to be removed from the game via death, jesus

That part is no different than any other FM game basically. The only difference being here it needs to be done twice to get a flip.

no I mean like losing one pokemon, removing that ability, it really changes the pacing of the game, especially in terms of KP

Ah. That much is true.

Leafiaā€™s log Day 4

I seem to be the last survivor after everyone disappeared. Yet I hear rustling in the bushes nearby, but when I call out, no one answers. What has happened to everyone? I intend to find out, but for now, Iā€™m heading off to bed. Good night whoever is reading this. :sleepingleafeon:

Elizaā€™s log Day 4

I seem to be the last bush camper after everybody dissipated. Yet I hear someone calling out, but I must remain hidden. What hath happened to everybody? I intend to find the source of this calling, but for now, Iā€™m staying in the bush. Good evening to anyone who is reading this.

oh right its eod right
o7o7
-luna