Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Dum/leafia/KT/Neon?

Don’t know that much about interactions but this is just the pool of people who have each done something that looks horrendous

On one pokemon. It’s like saying the Alchemist on Throne of Lies shouldn’t have bleed immunity despite being a role that cures bleeds.

What do you want me to say. I got the role I got, This would be the second time in a FM game in short notice people have pushed me for a role I have, CPR doctor was the last one (very enjoyable experience)

/shrug
id rather not dive into stuff like this, at this current time
its certainly possible the factional kill was stopped, I mean its guaranteed that either me or Neon was hit night 3, with our current info

hi

:pepedance:

have had one hell of. i don’t think the last two days were the weekend but i’ll call it a weekend because it’s easier than saying the last two days

what are you talking about. the only thing i got the night you said that you targeted me was a pesterball

also got poisoned last night

If you’re going to call my role wolf-sided because it has a burn immunity modifier then how is Neon’s role as a vigilante + apparently knows what literally everyone is doing not wolf-sided as fuck

These double standards aren’t kosher

they dont know what every is doing, for anyone reading the game, that was already cleared up

Give me all your actions
now

I think you’re just uneccessarily rude and interacting with you is hard

lld, neon, neon, neon

thread still says n4 lmao

lucy who’d you shoot

i was trying to pick it up from softs but im getting two different things

~stella

i almost shot neon, and then i remembered 2 different doctor claims were protecting them, so it was pointless regardless of their alignment

Also fair enough it’s just a roleblock

im not outting anymore unnecessary info I was glad to do it before, but now I need to figure what is happening, and also somehow find all the town and plan actions accordingly while also either taking a life off of a wolf, or killing a wolf

not neon
who was the blocker on eliza claim

Neon was the person who blocked Eliza

my dum thing is mostly the fact that he claimed 2-shot poisoner then eliza flipped as a joat part of which was a 2-shot poison

~stella

I think I just had a moment where I wanted neon to be evil so I didn’t bother looking into it but the constant mis-shots on people is making me exceptionally paranoid.

I can see poisons being potentially townie since they give the victim a day to talk before they die and in a way, pseudo-execution immunity - essentially like tree-stumping them - I don’t know about the other one though

oh okay
confused them with the parity cop claim

cool so this dies