Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

I mean im actually not being aggressive, i have zero intention of doing a lot this day phsse, my vote goes between u or jarek, everything else comes later if town doesnt fuck up

I think all 3 have been wolfy
And i have zero plans i isoing diving my wolf reads, my plan is only to find more town

Because i didnt find them as wolfy socially as others dide, not sure why im bekng punished for being right, but also being called a power wolfer

why do you feel like being scrutinized in a 7v4 is punishment?
-luna

What do u mean?

to be blunt
i feel like your mindset here is wolfy
town have a win/loss system of finding the wolves so someone expressing some hesitance around your slot in a game where there are 5 dead town and no dead wolves would be fine
i feel like the mindset of thinking of it as punishment is more likely to come from a wolf
it feels honestly
extremely natural for me for a wolf to have done a thing they think got them townread (being right on eliza) then be upset about people scrutinizing them anyways because they feel like its unfair
being not sure why youā€™re being ā€œpunishedā€ implies a sense of unfairness which i donā€™t think is a mindset you would have as town, but is a mindset that feels extremely natural as wolf

so basically
why is it unfair that iā€™m scrutinizing you, if thatā€™s correct at all?
-luna

So we turn around the priority, weā€™re still in agreement?

2 lives as exe pool, 1 life for spec chat vote?

Or I think its more safe to still pick out 2 lives for the vigi actually.

KT claimed poisoned and youā€™ll still need to convince me how Neon isnā€™t a better yeet.

Laughs Sounds about right.

Never once did I say this. I only said that you werenā€™t even considering that it could be a possibility. Nice try though wolf.

Town who constantly shades, votes, and kills town. Not only that, but youā€™re unwilling to reeval even though your only reason for scumreading me was proven to be NAI and you flatly refuse to list any more reasons why I could be a wolf. Seriously, if you donā€™t find me town by now, you have to be trying not to.

All this did was to hatd out you. Not me and how do you know they couldnā€™t have stopped the kill? Also, considering the possibility that the kill was stacked is not as stupid as you think it is. Right now I just have to wolfcore you for my own sanity. Thatā€™s far from the only reason that Iā€™m wolfreading you. Youā€™ve been pushing wolfy agenda this entire game.

Heā€™s a skilled player that people were starting to townread. In what world do the wolves want him alive?

So you want them to be able to influence the shot? Also, lowkey means weak, not strong.

You are either confbiased as f or a wolf. My vote goes to you being a wolf. Youā€™re far better than this as a villager.

This exactly. As to what wagons I think are best, how about me/Neon? We need to end this feud between us now. I think in worlds where both Neon and I are alive D6, we always lose regardless of Neonā€™s alignment. In fact, especially if Neon is town, which is even worse.

Close enough to being the same thing to me.

Good idea.

Eats a piece of cake X.X

Serena: Leafia flipped villager!

There. Modconfirmed v now. Giggles j/k

Agreed.

Iā€™d say this was wolfy, but itā€™s how I approach these games too. Worry about associations after you see some w flips.

Iā€™m just hoping they try shooting a wolf with two lives, since the way the vig is stated to work makes me think itā€™ll kill off bith lives if someone with two lives is shot and that itā€™s a strongman kill. As a result, I bet the pressure theyā€™re feeling is intense, probably even worse than the M pressure weā€™re all under, since whether they kill a wolf or a villager with it could very well decide the outcome of the game.

True enough. Hi all you cute ghosts!

Correct. It removes both lives. Thatā€™s what we believe anyway. Itā€™s wasted on someone with one life I think.

We canā€™t. Pretty sure thatā€™s a list of 4 villagers.

We should probably do that now actually.

Same here. It would help us so much if we knew that.

It very likely is.

That much is true at least.

Bettwr yet, rule me out as a wolf completely due to how Iā€™ve been playing the game.

Thatā€™s how Neon has been playing all of D4 actually. As well as you to an extent.

Awww darn.

Mech thatā€™s called a brain and the ability to think. Giggles j/k

I say we flip you or Neon first. Much more likely to flip a wolf that way and itā€™s about time we started thinking about resolving the parity check situation.

I also owe an apology to Eliza due to the way I acted towards her. Sorry Eliza.

It is.

i am glad to see that leafia is back to pushing me because it suits her agenda better than townreading me like she did yesterday does

~stella

/shrug
If you think with 900 posts im wolfy because im frustrated, know yourself out

this is such a massive reduction of that post please answer the actual question

~stella

I honestly donā€™t know about you any more honestly.

Also, my agenda is the same as the agenda of every villager. To eliminate wolves.

you are saying you want me eliminated today so i should hope that you do

~stella

Ask me again when im not frustrated at work, like 6 or 7 hours

Iā€™m not even voting you Stella. Stop putting words into my mouth. I want Neon gone first. Sheā€™s currently my top scumread.

Leafia im 100% not flipping Neon today, do not attempt to dome them, u will lose this fight

uh huh

~stella

have math class see yā€™all in an hour

leafia progression on me makes no sense + is super indicative of agenda

probably going to towncase neon when i stop being busy

~stella