Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Postgame is gonna go so hard

Oh so basically I would lose my cop like ability.
Noted.

I have gotten very upset with myself over being incorrect.

That makes the opinion-bias stuff I saw in the wallpost make a lot of sense

VOTE: Lucyfer btw
Thank you everyone for sheeping me

Yeah I have too thereā€™s been games where itā€™s been a 50/50 and I was wrong and then I have to wait 24 hours just to lose lol

Never said my reads were 100% right.
I know how accurate a reader Lady is and I havenā€™t liked Stella Slot so far.

a thanks

This is why I will never understand why Zorvo and people like Zorvo can deathtunnel the entire game and be sure of their abilities after theyā€™ve been proven wrong

I dont really care whether I win or lose in most cases, you can even ask @KingTroll how I treated them, after I incorrectly voted the town and lost to them in f3

The slimy response thing was my addition and is a direct quote from Lady LD earlier this game. Your response was hilarious

Hey I told you not to respond to that post in wolf chat.
Smh.

Are we gonna tell them?

That there is 4 Group Wolves and we are Duo Wolves?

We got the serial killing arsonist ability one

nah two lives and multiball, I doubt it

I literally cried 2 times recently because Iā€™ve had such a shitty mafia month and so when i correctly caught some woofies i actually broke down

And yes this is not healthy

And no i do not care

And yes i guess Iā€™m not doing my marnie cosplay anymore.

Why canā€™t I heart posts

I try to not deathtunnel.
I may tunnel someone if I feel very strongly on them being a wolf though. :stuck_out_tongue:

I didnā€™t like Dumā€™s posts by the way

This is a post thatā€™s taking an obvious stance on an obvious subject and wolves go for them quite often afaik

He also reacted very defensively in a way that feels a bit disproportionate to the accusations

VOTE: Dum