Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

You can’t only rely on people’s reads on you to find wolves.

i think youre reading us off entirely NAI stuff
admittedly it feels like youre solving off of stuff I didnt do but ill reserve judgement

where did we OMGUS you? my read has stayed about constant since D4 when you townread me
-luna

You’re just sounding more and more wolfy. It’s not even the main reason why I think you could be a wolf and if you bothered to read my posts today, you’d know that. The main reason is that I think Jarek is a wolf now and I heavily townread Frost and the only way for them to be different alignments is if you’re a wolf.

With all due respect I can play forum mafia however I like and I do not enjoy trying to win the game by myself, I enjoy involving other people in my thought process, partially because sometimes I need a second opinion and partially because sometimes I need a place to start. Nobody even bothered.

And lets say Leafia is, i dont really find omgus to always be wolfy outside context, but at some point they will have to cross thay point if u keep voting them and accusing them of being a wolf, because town cant win if u are both town regardless

I also dont really think Leafia kills jar here, why not kill any of their town leans like you, especially one thats been on their ass all game

and yet you still insist on pushing us over jarek

and that is very obviously because we wolfread you because all of the posts of ours that you keep calling wolfy are the ones pushing you

~stella

omgus is not wolfy
accusing someone pushing you of omgus when the reverse is demonstrably true is

~stella

No one said that trying to find wolves was winning it by yourself.

You can’t be surprised when people start wolfreading you when you aren’t even trying to find wolves Jarek. Or even trying to find villagers for that matter.

A second opinion doesnt do much if u dont have your own opinion, you are also severely disconnected from the game, i want to believe if you are a wolf u know more things from chatting together

But i also think especially today you have been appealing a lot

And it should have been easy for u, to just do ur own thing, since u had a parity on you, aince no one could really bother u

Anyways shower then ill be back

So now getting heated and misremembering a bit and saying things you think are true even if they’re not is wolfy. Noted. Protip: It isn’t, but shading someone for doing so is.

i dont really wolfread leafia that heavily, personally
i just think there gets to a point where you have to kill the person who hasn’t done anything that looks remotely unfakeable

also the “i wouldnt kill x” defense rarely works in my experience when theres 4 wolves alive
-luna

It’s how I’ve always played the game and how I always will. I’ve never experienced a game where I was essentially left to my own devices for so long and I don’t intend to replicate this in the future.

You may scumread me for it if you want I understand that you see things differently to me. I just think it’s funny even when I’m telling you how to make it better nobody has opted to even try to do so.

Darker than Black

Tentatively

???

you did not claim to misremember this is not shade this is a genuine push and you keep deflecting it then lying about deflecting it

~Stella

I’ve done several things I’d never do as a wolf this game. Like the entire way I replaced into the game and butted heads with a few people and asked questions to help me get a better understanding of things. Why not ask those questions in the wolfchat if I’m a wolf?

I apologize as well :heart: I’m sorry i let my emotions get the best of me and that I was so rude to you ^^

Heck yeah!

my soulread is that ever since d5 started lucy and leafia and admittedly neon have been insanely antsy
kt has dropped off the face of the earth
beancat and jarek feel… normal

with the lens that wolves are gearing up for endgame and want to make sure everything goes to a game clinch plan that makes me
a bit skeeved out at them, honestly
like im fine resolving the parity check but
nyeh