Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

VOTE: Leafia

for now

When did that start in the Iso because I’m blind, let me look

lmao I officially hate this point

Okay. What would you call it.

Why would Neon outing their role help them be more townie in any way.

I dont particularly see why it couldn’t? I mean at they brought up one point in their favor

also I wouldn’t call it anything, Ive never used “rolefishing” to as a reason to push any of my rolf reads ever, I think town or more likely to be that blatant anyways

I think it looks worse in maybe an open setup when the wolves know what they are trying to find

you share a favourite pokemon with post malone btw

It’s hard to say if it does.

N3 kill TMI is just funny. It was obvious Neon Vigged Magnus. They never had TMI on that kill. They knew they killed Magnus. It’s blatant corner cutting to make a read work and hoping people wouldn’t look into it.

my fav pokemon is Ninetales, but Vulpix works too

you dont share a favourite pokemon with post malone- wait why tf did you get your favourite pokemon
and eevee got eevee

ya im not really sure what u are talking about, I think the thought is fine, but town!Leafia isn’t known for making the cleanest progression either way

I also got the flavor from one my fav anime shows lol, host being your brother bias :stuck_out_tongue:

we got an umbreon lmao

~stella

the hosts hate us

though I wouldve have prefered to get the Trails of Cold Steel character that flipped, Ash Carbide, since its my all time favorite game series

im a fucking my hero character
it took all my restraint not to replace out me and may out of recoil when i saw that

my main account is also a character from that game

funny, im actually finally catching up on that series, which character?

ok this is based

~stella

i honest to god forget their name every time i look away from the rc
i think my mind supresses anything my hero related