Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

@Stellaluna whats your exact claim again

Im not sure how frost jumped to grandstanding me like that honestly

Misdreavus - Destiny Bond - 2-Shot
target a player, learn if theyre the same alignment as the previoulsy targetted player

Umbreon, havenā€™t claimed and would prefer not to
-luna

Fancy wordy

Fancy wordy

Roflmao that double post, how

So Neon ended up with their vote on u, jarek has been trying to get people to solve you first in the parity check, and Stella specficlally made a wolf PoE with just you and 3 other people that cant realistically be possible, because a god fsther doesnt exist, my brother would announce if their existed any mechanics that would cause false info, and u vote me the one out of all that, that doesnt want to flip first?

Its not all that fancy usually its just associated with responding to your wolf reads posts with ā€œok, wolfā€, and etcā€¦

Im just confused is all

Im sorry, but im not the greatest with newer pokemon but im well familiar with destiny bond, and that sounds like a loverizer

/shrug

ā€¦so, youre a one time use parity cop?
thats uh
interesting

sorry to be nondiplomatic but
if this is a small point in your wolfread on me why do you keep bringing this particular point up
-luna

do tell
-luna

my move flavor makes as much sense as destiny bond tbf

Leafia on Eevee/Magnus

right the inconsistency here makes me feel like leafia is just trying to not box herself out of the miselim while not having to commit to faking a read on eevee

this just feels like tmi because she has a stated null read and something that she actively thinks is weird but she still defends magnus for ??? reasons

Leafia on Eliza/Olivest

(bunch of posts pushing eliza removed)

really just quoting this for posterity because its funny

like just

the handling of olive maybe is better than i remember but the eevee posts are really bad the magnus handling is super TMI-y and the hesitation on eliza just pings super fake to me because like, theres no follow through on it she acts like sheā€™s reevaluating eliza and then just keeps tunneling her

~stella

if it helps you feel better im pretty sure chad forced it to fit our character flavor

~stella

frost piggybacking our vote on lucy feels incredibly opportunistic
but then who tf is the wolfteam
kt/jarek/frost/leafia?
-luna

It just came to mind, i wouldnt weigh it into my read, probably?

frost felt like overconfident scum after the parity to me but part of me also feels like thats just frost

Just now?

No Olivest, I was skeptical at first. Well before Day 5.

immediately runs into chat out of nowhere to snap back, said snap back being ā€œnuh uhā€
thats a good sign