Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

i was assuming that it wouldn’t cross target with the poison lmao

would you like to tell me anything about the game rather than yelling at me for uhhhh trying to catch up without having all the context

You know how frigging bored I am in my mind?

i wasnt yelling at u lol, it was more of the just a playful joke since u said u were ok taking the mod shot

no please break that boredom by talking to me about what’s happened recently

oh sorry lmao

might be a bit on edge myb

@KingTroll
I think their are wolves in the parity shenanigans, aka Stella and Jarek
my vote goes to whichever wagon is higher
everyone else just wants a repeat of Eliza’s wagon yesterday, thinking this time, they might be right, and it will be a wolf

also trying to figure out what is happening between you and beancat

Now you mention it, Beancat has been awfully quiet

stellla uhh claimed parity right? so it’d be stella partnering a townie and a partner which i suppose isn’t a bad play

literally no idea. i confirmed with the mods a while ago that i got no message other than a pesterball the night they claim i should’ve gotten something so it’s :person_shrugging:

i’m guessing that means that no one has come out and said they messed with it since i last was here which does not inspire confidence

Lucyfer have talked about this tinfoil between me and LLD (Lady) are w/w

Or was it Neon who said this?

Anyway, the thing about this is that I lied about being frozen N2, but how can Lady lie about this since she paralyzes Olivest the same night?

Olivest probably either healed Neon or Lucyfer N2 that arrives at N3, unless her action is overridden then it means she have protected two lives which is actually smart move for LLD, either Neon or Lucyfer is protected from factional N3

Of course I call this tinfoil stupid

LLD/You is never happening, especially since both Jarek/Stella and Neon, have all said they would vote u
Olivest had a very uhhm a very bad, lets call it a “read”, on Leafia, that seems very lackluster and hedgy given the state of the game, especially given how everyone has been handling Leafia, outside me

ya that’s another reason why Im like so afraid to go near Neon

i deserve credit if neon got attacked i think that’s all i’ve been doing this game B|

of course u did, though at this point, the lies dont even phase me

why did you lie

and what have you been doing then if you werent frozen

okay caught up on the actual thread more. i do actually need to put a lot of effort into today before i die so i can leave a legacy

wait did frost say that as in they were lying about being frozen or did they say that as in the tinfoil suggested that they lied now i’m confused

You guys read the wrong way

Its a part of the tinfoil that is considered