Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

lucyfer, what do you want to do about it? I already gave you my opnion, i have TRed stella and frost since game start and im not seeing a reason to reconsider

this is specfically why u dont hit two nulls with a parity check
weā€™ve had all of day 4 to make sure the check was sound between two town, I was the only one to read them and call them out for being wolfy, before Leafia decided to speed run their iso

jarek is basically AFK null, but frost and stella are townie to me

:pensive:

yeah i agree with this

Itā€™s alright we killed Eliza, Magnus and whoever else because we just decided to let bad wagons be, lets keep up the trend

ya that wagon is leafia, not u

afk nullā€¦ lmao

:expressionless:

i mean do you disagree? Jarek has basically not played this fucking game until today

(not critiquing you jarek, but you even said you werent playing this game a lot)

Thatā€™s fine. I had christmas and new years, they were fun. I donā€™t make excuses for myself vote me as you want, but I wonā€™t lie when I say this thread has been unpleasant at best for me

maybe u should fucking re-evaluate them then
Stella literally made a PoE with Frost, and excluded Jarek from it
like if that was reversed, just Jarek, I could maybe buy the godfather arguement, thatā€™s a hard maybe
like the mental gymnastics, to let Jarek coast and be wolfy, and Stella has the nerve to be like, ā€œya jarek is townieā€
Frost I could buy, but even then, Frost hasnā€™t had the best day 5, anyone reading can attest to that

so like stop being this laziness and complacency

im not voting you, i belive the PC and i dont get what lucyfer wants to me to do about it. I have TRed stella since before PC was a thing

I donā€™t know where I stand on the parity check, honestly. I havenā€™t put a ton of time and energy into this game, both because Iā€™ve been busy (hence the hydra) and becauseā€¦ well, you all know the gameā€™s not been easy to find motivation in.

Thereā€™s an voice in the back of my mind thatā€™s been talking since Stellaluna claimed, saying that this parity check would be an excellent fakeclaim, that itā€™s the perfect investigative role to pretend to have, it manipulates town conversation so well and takes two executions to prove fake, but thatā€™s notā€¦ a real case. It doesnā€™t say anything about whether itā€™s actually fake, just that it would be valuable if so, and I donā€™t want to fall into fallacies that badly.

I dunno. Reading this game takes much more work than Iā€™ve been able or willing to volunteer, and I have to choose whether or not I want to put that in here. Thereā€™s clearly answers available to me, itā€™s justā€¦ you all know.

ive wanted people to double check the parity since the end of day 3, and literally nobody has

yeah i saw that, and they literally said in the next line ā€œbut then wtf happened with the PCā€

In future games if I get parity checked Iā€™m self-killing and immediately going to spec chat. This isnā€™t worth it.

i dont know what to tell you, looking again still doesnt make me think stella and frost are any less townie

ya at this point I kinda get it