Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

it was

1. claimed to be a reaction test yesterday, READ THE GAME
  2. Eliza was the one to start the thunderdome in the most wolfy way imaginable

idk ask lucyfer, but why do you care?

basically, they handled it very piss poorly, which made it significantly harder to pull away from them

actually, beancat, why exactly did you ask about the jarek wagon but not the leafia one tied with it

@Dum
who would u poison, if Leafia flips town?

same for the other way around

no one because it was 2-shot

lmao…

if leafia is town i need to do some major re-eval becase my PoE becomes too small to realistically have all woofs, if leaifa is scum, beancat

ignoring that fact it was 2-shot i mean

and if i do re-eval, then yes, i realistically need to drop forst wolf as a TR and consider jarek/frost is woof. I still stick to stella for now unless i find something in the game you said tou would link

so if leafia flips town, u still dont look at Stella?

of the PC trio thats the last one i expect to be wolf, yes

(still waiting on those games)

I saw up to the change from the complex bs to “oh i just blocked eliza”
is there another weird rt that i missed

cause i understand the leafia one lmao
i just have 0 info on jarek

honestly, im losing my wim little by little, I’ve been home for 2 hours and still haven’t found the energy to iso Jarek
it’ll be easier to find the town game, at least that is something to compare to

Blizzard Land Hydra Event 2022 Game 3
Hydra is Illuminator, and thankfully, they signed their posts

^ has not been signing his posts this game

(no this is not a legitimate complaint i just hate hydras that refuse to sign posts then get upset when people get confused)

~stella

fwiw bean ive had a confident social townread on neon since early on especially w/ their d2 posting and handling of frost

~stella

ya I cant find the Mistyx wolf game, maybe it was on FoL back before it converted, I can’t even remember the game name

tbf Lucy made like 3 posts lol
I told her that if she was busy I would be fine with taking full control