Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

but if stella did lie quote me the post i wanna see it

You do and there’s nothing you can say or do to convince me otherwise. You wanted to get yeeted before and suddenly you have your vote on me instead of yourself? You’re just a wolf here I’m afraid.

I’m not searching through her iso to find what should be obvious.

Much rarer than wolves do.

hold on hold on

you are trying to say me someone stopping being suicidal is bad?

phrasing please i got scared

~stella

shrugh

sorry

@Leafia

do you at least remember what the lie was about?

I’d actually vote myself if I didn’t think the hosts would see it as throwing and others in this game have generally been discontent with self-voting. Which is fair.

No. It’s just fishy how he stopped it when he did when he wanted to lose a pokemon so much before and now when it looks possible that he could lose one, he doesn’t want to do so. I think he faked wanting to lose bbn one the entire time. All for towncred.

i could lay out the reasons i think lucy’s a wolf but im just
exhausted anh have other things to do

it just has to do with her mindset approaching today
she feels like she found a torch to light and just decided to try to carry it through today
i had more to say but i lost my train of thought
she just feels like she decided to have an agenda to push and decided to try to go into win today and the way she’s getting upset feels like its a mindset a towny wouldnt have
idk about the parity stuff but I think that she’s cherrypicking us pretty bad for her read and dodging every single question I ask that would try to probe her mindset
-luna

I’ve literally been telling you to vote my pokemon out if you want this entire time. I’m just not going to let it happen for free

except no one gave them towncred for it

at least i dont think anyone did

I dont have faith in me, I dont have the same energy as players like Raj, and its an uphill battle regardless for many reasons

its not a matter of faith at that point, its a matter of “everyone else is proven to be wrong so might as well”

what are u saying here

im saying if leafia flips villager im effectively proven wrong unless i belive in olivest and you being on the same team (spoiler, i dont).

Neon is also wrong

And no one else even had a read list.

dude this is not a regular mafia game, mylo is effectively game over, you have to understand this, and treat it as such, and y’all haven’t, there is very little chance, we come back from a town!leafia flip here