Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

you cant just play mafia from your own POV

I caught Eliza last game because her and another wolf posted the same image in thread at the same exact time. Presumably after a discussion in wolf chat.

Nobody listened to me.

This two posts are almost identical. They were posted at the exact same time. How likely is it that two people had an identical thought worded almost identically posted at the exact same time. Check the time stamp.

But surely that wouldn’t happen again.

“vote the person who has been mech-confirmed against you”

“no”

“you are a wolf”

“Ok”

An image is an image likely shared in the chat, unless you’re saying I copy pasted what Dum said from maf chat then eh.

Who has 2 lives?

Jarek/Me/Frost/Stella

Who else?

i mean whats the alternative

we timed it down to the second in wolf chat?

me

i do i think but i’m poisoned so i’m about to leave the r/neverbrokeabone club

You can’t possibly think that as a villager. Why do you think it would be better to yeet your top scumread?

That wasn’t a serious question but it’s basically what you’re asking me right now. I meant yeeting Frost is still a better idea than yeeting me from my perspective. Not Jarek’s. I don’t care about his perspective right now.

i think this conversation is pointless

I’m saying it feels unlikely that you’d have almost identical thoughts at am almost identical time if it wasn’t being discussed amongst yourself.

But look its a dumb thought process lol

I mean I get it but that is paranoia to the max.

NO IT ISINT. IM TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU ASKED JAREK TO DO SOMETHING STUPID FROM HIS POINT OF VIEW

I don’t. I think it’s actually very weird.

its dumb and very likely to be completely coincidental, regardless of their alignements

That’s not the issue here and Stella is far from confirmed town. Meaning the PC isn’t confirmed to be real.

thats exactly the issue here

Kay lol your right is very common that two people post almost identical thought processes at the same exact time and not something that should be looked into

It literally isn’t.

regardless of jareks aligment, the way you worded that post goes nowhere