Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

i swear im not this bad usually

yea & iā€™m aware iā€™m not the best communicator as a wolf especially when iā€™m frustrated so im sorry for blowing up at you as well

gg

but yeah i need to git gud

:handshake:

For me I learned I need to find new ways of pushing that seem nicer.

A way I could have digged Nightā€™s grave.

Er, if it was actually directed at someone Iā€™d agree but the context there was literally telling someone to stop treating the other villagers like that.

1 Like

On the subject of conduct in this game:

Mafia chat was actively fun to hang out in. The main thread was fun when people werenā€™t insulting each other.
I actively enjoyed the candor of everyone in the lighter moments, but Iā€™m also a bit of a sucker for irreverence.

based

Iā€™ll just do better next game itā€™s fine. There are many reasons I didnā€™t do as good as I could have in this one least of all because everyone seemed hellbent on being a dick to everyone else early on for no apparent reason

I am willing to discuss it with you later in dms if youā€™d prefer.

Nothing. I will keep playing my game my way. I will keep winning the way Iā€™ve always won.

Its kinda funny honestly how my style works so well on TS and MU but fails miserably here.

Ngl I kinda agree with mistyx so :person_shrugging:

As a host I watched town continuously throw or just make poor decisions.

I think the overall idea and premise of this game was great
If the abilities were more fine-tuned, specific interactions were created between roles and a bit of balancing occurs this setup could turn out quite cool if re-run
(I was spectating a bit.)

I have been on 1 SK game, 3 Mafia games afterā€¦FAM 2 last year?

Three wins

You lost.
Wolves manipulated you hard and will always continue to do so.

1 Like

Things need to change.
Wolves win rate is 90%.

1 Like

Yeah, I manipulated Neon until well over D5/D6 she knows I am up to no good.

See what I mean

Agreed.

I am sorry Iā€™ve slipped back into some of my toxic traits this game.

Apologies.

Least youā€™ve recognized it and apologized.

But what do you intend to do about it in future, I think is the next question?

(Can we put this game into finished and maybe turn likes on @Host_Account_3 if possible pls)

1 Like