Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

The second is bad awful question
The first is a weird question but should be fine, no?

I guess, im just particularly afraid of flavor killing, but I guess i already claimed so w/e
still not answering the second question

I have Vulpix and Houndoom

im not particularly interested in voting Neon, I think they track especially between their vote this game and how they voted in the anniversary game on MTS

What are your moves exactly
(we can ask that right?)

Will O’ Wisp and Foul Play

Why say kill role blocker if you’re just statusing

I figured foul play would be the gunsmith one, even though that’s a strange ass interpretation houndoom had 0 other things that came close

VOTE: Eliza

Never ever have i seen town!Eliza play mafia 100% seriously with no memes whatsoever

Announcing CFD oppurtunity to dum

Idk I didnt really want to originally claimed the abilities, especially because who has which is fairly obvious for anyone with pokemon knowledge

but as long as nobody hounds me to claim which one I have out, it doesn’t matter I guess

Like vote them?

VOTE: 2Wolves

Lucy Claimed and I believe it.

2Wolves “1-Shot Commuter” sounds made up.

Its usually good practice to explain why someone is a good CFD when announcing the CFD

Also does anyone else here have X shots?
Cause I don’t?

This was asked before and i confirmed i have X-Shots

Ah ok

@2Wolves1Hydra
u might as well claim your other ability at this point

Voting someone for actively playing the game, when Eliza regularly lowposts as scum as well as town

I have 4 games with eliza(all eliza!town) and i have never seen eliza take a game 100% seriously. They are aways meming, even if they do play. Until i know what caused this dont you think its fair tk be paranoid?

Yeah eliza lowposting is kinda the point, this is different and idk why and it scares me

I’m not sure I believe this paranoia and push comes from wolf!Dum
:man_shrugging: