Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

As I don’t think you have played with Kiiruma before.

not meta reverence directly but more Playstyle.

Raj’s iso doesnt really give any vibes that they are making posts for the sake of making them, or that they have an agenda
/shrug

I believe i have… maybe

Dum CFD Go!

VOTE: Dum

I’m your resident mechanically minded boy.
But playing with my partner irl allows us to discuss the game and think together.
A hydra but one of us posting… far more often either way :slight_smile:
So for those that don’t know me, it’s nice to meet you. Wish it wasn’t when I was so close to death but lol

i feel like i should have more information and that eevee shouldn’t be our kill

but also in a recent mash i was in town decided to kill a ten poster and they flipped mafia so. it’s not an impossibility

i don’t know i just don’t want to go with them being scum

god fucking forgive me

I hate that I’m agreeing with Zorvo here.
But I’ve personally scumread Dum too so eh, here we go lol

Dum is very town IMO.

DONT DO THE ZORVO CFD

What? why

im staying on Stella, I still stand with my read of Dum

lady i’m sorry i know you’ve called them lost town and that’s made me less confident on them but. i don’t like some of their interactions, i tr raj over them, and their constant hardball defense of eevee has pinged me the wrong way

interesting, it townie pinged me, im just not sure why a wolf even bothers making that post, unless maybe they are wolves together

I mean, I’ve been saying I TR Stella and Lucyfer at least somewhat so I’m more than happy that we finally have a wagon that’s not fucking us, that is an alternative to it lmao

easy to defend a low hanging town for i told you so credit imo is my thought process

I get that. You’re not obligated to vote with me here but… ah…

i hate my wifom i wish i had voted like. thirty minutes earlier so i’d have more time to think about it and defend my position from others and myself