Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Alright, so, I was reading Illwei’s ISO again to see if I could glean any more thoughts, and then I had this related thought…

“Arete better not have given a read on Illwei when they didn’t give one on ME!”

And sure enough they didn’t. Nor did they give a read on Min and Night/Rokon, two of the others I had in that middle of the road tier that I was interested in.

@Arete I think you should townread me for being interested in interacting with a lot of the people you left out in your list. :3

being white is sus

i agree with the people who’ve said blade being a triplevoter is >rand v
doublevoter i could see either way but triplevoter seems like a bit much for a wolf role even in a game of this size
singlehandedly reduces the number of mislims without having to do anything

no

Good chat

Sniff sniff wag wag

this is unironically a good reason but you brought it up so it doesn’t count

What the hell? D:<

/vote Arete @Nyarchmage

i like this for the contrarian factor

kAtZe WoUlDnT cHaNgE hEr SlEeP sChEdUlE fOr ThIs

:joy_cat:

Arete are you going to elaborate on why you wanted to ask if I was wolf claiming?

Or did you just feel cool for asking

Oh, I hadn’t seen this yet. XD Thanks.

This being the case would be so cool. And honestly, the way we’re both playing is probably how we would play if we were both wolves together. Buuuut we’re not. ;-;

the sheer number of people saying this makes me think it’s wrong but i suppose i could just be wrong on wazza

i chuckled

1 Like

you said a take that vaguely sounded like TMI in some form and when someone asked how you knew it you said (again) that you were a dog and the flavor for this game is cats

so I was kind of :eyes:

i’m mafia

1 Like

>rand W

from you specifically

2 Likes

worth it

3 Likes

liking the post makes it worse not better

bruh

3 Likes

WISDOM
i love how we entered the thread at the exact same time

mostly caught up atp

call this wolfy self-consciousness or whatever but i totally expected to be tunneled by someone else once i woke up

wolfy self-consciousness

or whatever