Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

i dont want to kill millium anymore but im not elaborating, i think it’s been pretty blatant atp

i had this thought when i went to bed but brain was fried

guess we’ll see if i die tonight lol

so jc accused me of pushing arctic, so I corrected him by saying I didnt

I basically replied to his meme opener by saying “this shit is wolfy af” or something like that, and I was confused why it was being taken seriously basically

the “you don’t know that from your pov” part is the main thing because it felt like a weird way to ask a question

last time you said you’ll die at night you endgamed killing only villagers

/vote Marshal

@Nyarchmage

/vote Squirrel @Nyarchmage

Yeah I haven’t read that much from him but I shared that vibe.

Arc/Marl not w/w

I kinda dont think this is ai because im trying to do this but idk maybe its different because im just trying to be less defensive

I don’t think it’s mafia that’s going to nightkill me lmao

Why are you worried about town killing you?

Probably because people are scumreading him

This game seems relatively easy atm

why is it everytime someone says this, they’re scumreading me and they’re wrong

I’m not, but even if I was why do you think that would be AI? I’m being scumread by a bunch of people

I’m not commenting on this further, I just wanted to breadcrumb why I think millium is town but now you’ve just made it obvious

This game has a very strong playerlist

I wouldnt be so confident about reads this early

1 Like

I think this read comes from vrete

@ arctic i actually know of the instance where arete made that awful, awful trochi read as their first suspicion of the game, but i don’t think arete calling marl “tonally off” this game is nearly on that level of bad; i agree with you in that it’s an incorrect assessment (and i also agree that it shouldn’t be an assessment to begin with) but i don’t think it’s that damning

Elaborate?

i’m being reductive in regards to the marl read but that’s the best way i thought of to summarize it

I’m not complaining but I don’t think consistency over a few posts is something scum can’t fake.