Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Wasn’t wisdom in that game on Syndicate as well? Man this line up is hype

My alignment is robot

I’m asking this question because I do have plenty of experience with recent Wisdom and everything you’re accusing them of is perfectly viable for them to have posted as a villager

if anything I agreed with Arete’s take the most, the one where they call Wisdom V for being “galaxy brain” (the me/JC W/W take)

it also just so happens that Arete does have recent experience with Wisdom V so them providing that take makes sense regardless of their alignment

I suppose Wisdom is still in wolfrange but yeah

1 Like

Picking alignments and players and rolling dice to see what you should claim they are is a beautiful art and I’m glad Arete has embraced it.

kbye

Yeah that is saying the complete opposite lol.

I back a Wisdom vote

/vote Wisdom @Nyarchmage

ill iso in a bit to see if they have justifiable progression tho

JC, Arete, and I (and Katze, if that is Katze) all finished a game with Wisdom not even a week ago. :3 She was town in that game. She hasn’t posted enough yet to make a good comparison to that game.

beep boop bitch

1 Like

Now watch me get frozen and never change off Wisdom

I vaguely remember seeing someone call JC a town leader not too long ago in this game, who was it?

im meh on wisdom currently nya
i really want to monyator how her aret read develops because i think thats going to be pretty telling of her alignyament?

1 Like

It wasn’t me but I can take credit if it’s a good look.

I also feel like Windy is trying to pocket me with likes because she isn’t that villagery but I suppose that’s realistically NAI

also I rescind the townread on moonwink

1 Like

Speaking of sleep, I better get some

Doggo go slep woof woof

wag some tails doggo friends

pupperino out bork bork

(@WindwardAway vulgard was the most recent but someone else called me a leader about 10 hours ago too, I responded to them in my ISO ctrl f leader if you wanted to know)

1 Like

Nya

1 Like

nya
windy pockets everybody with likes every game

1 Like

Nah I’m just liking stuff I agree with or at the very least think sounds reasonable

like pocketing is a legitimate strategy i got owned by someone who did that to me a couple games ago

I pocket as town. It’s a fun time.

1 Like