Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

i mean
that’s what i’ve been thinking because of what these pushes have looked like
jc has misrepped me on numerous occasions
you have called me mafia on the basis of me trying to prevent villagers from being townread which is a ??? read from a villager who shouldn’t know the alignments of the people i’m questioning reads on
you later elaborated and it looked less bad afterward but i still think the initial wolfread you gave on me is crap

speaking of which

note the bolded
if min and jc are both town, marshal is probably a wolf on the basis of trying to shade me for fighting “consensus and obvious townreads” on them

i still think it’s possible marshal’s a wolf if one of these two is mafia (or even if both are mafia) but the read is just straight tmi if they’re town and very unlikely to have come from a villager

Actual footage of wind switching accounts to reply instantly

1 Like

So you’re on the same page as Marl? Lol

No

:wowee:

/vote Hippopablompoyeetus @Nyarchmage

I’d like a name to put with internet stranger

I mean, Marluxion, Arete, orange and you literally know that anyway. :wowee:
Apparently except Marluxion.

vulgard you gotta fuckin chill man
you’re gonna cap off with 30 hours in the phase

I AM GAMING

1 Like

Yeah my bad lol
Some of the others figured it out too so :person_shrugging:

oh, so you have a puppet account then :wowee:

cool

no

If your 180 on me is solely because of me changing my mind on Arete then why exactly?

If you want to know why I changed my mind on Arete it’s because I have seen multiple people say that what I thought was town indicative for him was actually scum indicative for him (making up conteived reasons for reads just to seem solvy). I still don’t scumread Arete personally, but I did change him back to null.

1 Like

can you elaborate so i stop feelin’ dumb

who is IS

how would it be less likely to come from villa me if one or both are mafia than if one or both are town

I don’t know their alignments so I don’t see how my read suddenly makes less sense depending on their alignment

I understand the argument that it’s TMI but I don’t understand how it makes the read less plausibly real if both are v

Why the hell is wisdom being bodied right now

wisdom is giving me thought pains
which makes sense based on their name

anyaways i vaguely agree with mist’s assessment of “wisdom v bc jc ignoring or something” after reading it but im really really apprehensive about it
i want to see more reads and read progressions to be sure before i commit to anything there