Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

what does that mean

illwei is being funny so she’s town

this read has literally never failed me, ever

1 Like

:really:

it’s not so much the content as the framing and the “or something” it’s just flippant in a wolfy way

Wolf arctic is gonna pepega tunnel you and you are gonna say hey that’s wrong and then you’ll fight and in 3 hours everyone will call it v/v and he wins

anyways, Kat’s a wolf

## /Vote Nutella @Nyarchmage

oh dw I cba fighting for long periods of time this game so I’m just not gonna engage lol

i used it once correctly so yes that’s a 100% read rate

Why not? She didn’t call me a wolf for it, she just implied it was wolfy. To wazza, she is keeping her hands clean.

Don’t really want to convince you yet though. In fact I’d rather you town read Wazza and then change to the correct read later so that you don’t get cold feet on their true alignment (mafia).

:D

FOS alana
Illwei town

i didnt read that game but i respect this type of read bc i know th feeling of it and also agree

##/vote wazza @Nyarchmage

Jonathan carter is villager

You’ve entered the thread shitting out rubbish in an attempt to seize control in the same way wolf you usually does

Your posts aren’t solving, they are antagonizing people, your reads don’t extend further than petty OMGUS and your jab at me is a good example of this. you didn’t comment on me before this, or marshal’s case on me, but you’ve taken a combative stance already because you don’t have any interest in solving my slot, just surviving

Thank nya >.<
What about town Arctic?

Oh no it’s just me being a prick with the “or something” like, I’ve done this in every game for my past 10 games and I’ve made sure to state it once
it just shows to me that I get read for bullshit reasons at the start of every game, I’m used to it at this point and it’s obnoxious

I feel like they created this formatting because of how stupid it is

might as well have been like

"to vote, pelase use the formatting: ## /[vote:]name[/vote]

1 Like

I’ll follow you there, just to mess with JC’s wagon and to pester Nutella. :3rd_place_medal:

/Vote Nutella @Nyarchmage

ew

rude

I see wazza is already being toxic nice