Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

like why are you calling it you “you + vul dynamic” as if you know you guys are acting weird

why not comment more on the “dynamic”
you play it off as if you and vul are just playing normally below so why is it a dynamic instead of just “weird treatment of me and vul”

meh

not that i really disagree with it just seems super self aware in a non towny way

I called it the ‘me and Vul dynamic’ because that section was specifically about how she was handling the two of us as a pair not as individuals

if I had just said ‘weird treatment of me and Vul’ that would have been confusing and made it sound like it was about how her treatment of me was weird, and also her treatment of Vul was weird

ftr i do think vulgard is playing relatively normally within his town meta and i think he’s town

i just think you in particular have been really really stiff this game, as if you’re trying not to step on a lego piece

that’s legit the exact opposite of how I’ve been playing

/unvote Arete @Nyarchmage

doesn’t feel that way to me
what makes you say this?

what the heck weren’t you townreading arete
when did you vote them

this is hard

fwiw i’ve still read nothing, i’ve got 1 hour to read over some stuff before class but i won’t have actual time to commit to anything so i’m just going to work back chronologically from when i went to sleep

i’ve seen the marshal case and i’ll go over it thoroughly when i have actual time to commit to the game in around 5 hours from now

Let’s kill both Arete and Marshal and see what happens!!! :3

this happened EXACTLY once! in a team game!

YOU WISH

2 Likes

9/10 times i townread you regardless of your alignment and i’m trying to like
not do that just because of your playstyle

it’s the same with arete, i always get pocketed by how you two play

a thing I specifically noticed about my play this game (compared to my recent MU games and also compared to hydra vig 10er) is that during the time I’ve spent in the thread not writing wallposts I was significantly more, just, bouncing around the thread going post post post and not so much putting Extensive Thought into Carefully Crafting Things

which doesn’t work so well on MU because it’s not Discourse, so I end up not doing that so much

It happened in pre champs and ended up with me having to claim d1
It happened in some mash
It happened in another normal game

At least three times

hehe post count go brrrrr here

2 Likes

ok this one i remember, it was the d3 town win where it would have been a d2 town win if you didn’t doctor my vig shot :sob:

That’s not the important thing to remember!!! xD
You tunneled me d1, forget the rest!!!

I even called you dumb for tunneling me AGAIN for the same wrong reasons, this I remember :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@WindwardAway what is this? You said you thought I was town at first, and that you won’t put effort into reading me, then you proceed to vote me not even an hour and a half later

(Also reading the Arete on Marshal thing, I was checking vc and saw Wind voted me which made no sense)

ok I’m going to sleep For Real now see you all at EoD or slightly before