Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

wow this is katze

I wouldn’t really call that a contradiction
I was explaining why he probably didn’t interact with your first post

i also have no idea why laser is townreading nutella her posts are incredibly easy to fake

Insult: Recieved.
Lethal force authorized.

2 Likes

Like you know it’s true that we understand the game in similar ways to adapt wolf game your doing it all right now and trying to make my read on you look like a joke and a meme to make me look like some stupid tunneled villager regardless of what you end up being when my insight is super valuable and if town would know that my read has merit and know that I’d just get like this if you laughed at my reads

so yes, this is lock katze

##vote LASERpointer @Nyarchmage

2 Likes

Because nya I feel like it!

Why are you answering for Wazza? :3 Are you afraid he’ll give a bad answer? Are you two scum-partners?

Nutella is probably mafia

Avoided actually steering too far into any real conflicts, set up a v/w dichotomy with me/wazza for no reason

She*
I also don’t know why you’re grouping me in with Arctic or thinking my response is bad I thought we were on the same page lmao
(Also I am going bed now so)

Okay, I actually like this take. <3

nutella seemed to sr wazza pretty bad but then voted u which kinda confused me lol

Interaction is the best way to furm reads! That’s why it’s such a catastrophe I’m not getting more of it

.-.

JC town min town Mistyx town

1 Like

tbf theres only a limited amount of people in the thread

not sure about min

jc town

would add illwei as well

laser nutella alana all wolfy

i walked back the dichotomy immediately afterward it felt dumb

but also youre still wolfy

Sorry. ;-; Whenever I see your name, I keep associating it with another player I know. I won’t do it again.

Who was on the same page? Me and you? Or you and Arctic?
(GN!)

i have no clue man

nvm i appear to have made up a bunch of cool mistyx posts in my head cuz reading her iso it’s not actually very good

I still like the Kat post though she’s not aligned with Gayser Pointer