Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

first one was this game and second one was purgatory, my understanding is that in Purgatory she was like ‘vote me to heaven or I will intentionally play badly for the rest of the game’?

lemme grab a couple posts real quick

Literally nobody townreads wisdom right

like I said I wasn’t in Purgatory so if my understanding of Purgatory is wrong I trust you, don’t feel like you need to spend EoD-time digging

I mean my wolf reads are like, but are they townie yet? And I haven’t gotten there on Alana, nor have I payed much attention to or seen a lot of their recent posts. They think I’m a wolf, which I’m surprised they are the only ones that have that crossed in their mind

@Arete

I’m assuming the marshal wagon is still viable

It shouldn’t be. Maybe he’s a wolf doing some huge crazy distance with Arete but I’d bet against it 99 times out of 100

His paranoia on me is an example of towny paranoia

Compare it to wisdoms posts about myself and Marshall being aligned with Arete.

I’m not communicating clearly rn because mobile

Give me 5-10 to get on computer

We should kill Arete wisdom wazza squirrel today

I dont

okay yeah I buy your take

also those posts are terrible! like not in an alignment way they’re just terrible

1 Like

I vaguely thought she was town near gamestart

@arete @vulgard @mistyx

pretend that I’m a revealed IC for a moment, do you still townread Marshal

I’m at work so I’m not always looking at the thread, ping me important stuff, I will be around to move my vote hopefully, if u truly think that

But the power!

i dont townread her but im not particularly interested in killing her today?

i thought her early posting was good and then her later posting was bad

Yeah but the entire rest of her day has the depth of thought of my cat

It’s like all surface level reactive stuff

don’t think so

wolf partners are probably just pushing counterwagons instead of actually defending that slot

(no offense if you’re town wisdom just seems like you’re not really invested yet and comes off like every time you’re w in mashes)

I dont exist apparently

Hi, I’m here. <3 Nearly overnapped EoD. XD