Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

whats the last town and wolfgame wazza played in again im rlly lazy and dont feel like searching for them without names

If you flipped town I’d read your case again and he’d probably be wolf solely because you’re in the best position to figure it out and you say he is

I don’t buy that world at all and I think you just want me to acknowledge this world as existing for whatever reasons but that’s fine

Also on pc in 2

It is definitely on my mind but I don’t know I’m still not convinced rete is town

I don’t really think you’re town either to be honest but I’m like a mess in terms of my bottom half of my reads RN

tbh I thought Squirrel was fine until that last post

do you have a roleclaim (not flavor just role)

if you don’t have a roleclaim or don’t think it would help that’s fine, my role is only conditionally useful and not clearing to claim so I’m just not, but

if you do

/unvote @Nyarchmage

I’m here what’s the VC

(all I know is Night is a vanity wagon thanks to min, ty min)

role is weak

don’t bother

oh hiii I was gonna do somethings with you

what is ur last wolf and towngame

i saw this but never really understood, can you elaborate

she kinda broke this meta in MHA but i wouldn’t expect you to be aware of this
in that game she largely let other people (aka me) do the work of killing villagers for her, so if you think the thread consensus has been massively wrong with this in mind then this part is kinda irrelevant

could be flavor/role related, i don’t know why you think it’s AI lol

thx

Top = Multiball game though so idk if you want a non-multiball game instead

PC.

Leaning towards voting @Arete at the moment for them refusing to give me a townread earlier. :3

Buuut I’m heavily tempted to tie the wagons up just to see what happens. <3

Last non-multiball:

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/mha-fm-game-thread-game-over-villain-team-wins/1424/5964

I want you to acknowledge that world as existing because if you are town you’ve warped your worldview around the assumption that I’m always flipping wolf without really being honest with yourself about the degree that you’re doing it and since I am a town I think this is a very bad way to make reads

(and I am separately worried that you’ll backfill justifications later for reads that you only really had because you were preflipping me – like to be clear this isn’t an accusation I am specifically worried that you will do that as town)

Do it.

I would but 3 votes makes it hard.

2 Likes

i am going to go lay on the floor and zone out goodbye

This is a terrible reason to vote someone at EOD, no offence