Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

@min ???
I gotta see this

I think Vulgard’s posts to her looked too pockety and like a setup

I think I left some quotes in my ISO but I noticed a few shades in his ISO that made me strongly doubt them being w/w. Can probably pick them up at some point again. I should probably learn how to multiquote.

the fact blades triple vote still exists is very lol.

thing is if theyre town ,mafia are forced to kill them eventually or it’s basically impossible for them to ever get majority and trying to ml a triple voter seems incredibly risky.

just gonna ignore it till if theyre alive at final 12 or so

1 Like

I’m missing context here
That’s what I get for skipping forward to see what the heck you are voting me for

/Vote Marshal @Nyarchmage

imma go watch succession bye

that’s not the crutch of the argument to kill you

are you done yet

maybe
i think they’re town now but. uh .lol

No
Also misty ignoring the vulgard spew means they are probably w

thats irrelevant

the people not wanting to flip the D1 cw better come up with some epic EOD wagonomics without knowing marshals alignemnt cuz i cant do that lol

Yup
Good take minny

I dont think marl is obvious town.

… Why am I suddenly the paragon of common sense

can the cop check marshal tonight

let it be known that i tr nightingale btw

Min I’m gonna repeat what I told to Marissa

I can hard confirm myself as town at a moments notice, just solve as if you know I am v

nyarshal?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

The first line is so concerning without context lol

I think the way vul treated marsh at eod is not how they treat someone they know is mafia

That string of posts was made specifically for marissa to think her own reads were stupid

like im just not having the day 1 counterwagon to a flipped villager just unresolved especially when it’s marshal who will just shit all over the game once im dead or something