Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Do you scumread windy

I want more drom is slot

same thing is happening today which also happened on day 2 of PCI where i realized she just wasn’t villagery yesterday and needs to die

Wind also feels low impact this game speaking of her

Blegggg

1 Like

I eat lunch brb nerds

/vote WindwardAway

1 Like

Part of this is also why I am a bit pepega on people pushing me because I could have very easily pocketed arete and killed them n1 like I do in literally every wolfgame against them instead of putting myself in this position where I have to fight tooth and nail to live and no matter what I say will be countered with “but arete”
but this is a wifomy argument and not the crux of why I think I should live its just something I want to bring up because it is still true to me

@nyarchmage

Only I can make a vote take two fucking posts holy shit

i am going to be busy most of the day fwiw

if we aren’t killing marshal i would look at millium and wisdom first i think - millium has just been shading people in the background and started threatening me when i called him on it and wisdom has just been kinda wolfy lately

zori ~null rn, moonwink >rand v, bladescape can also maybe die

you keep saying this
but why
if his reads suck then they don’t need to lol
votes don’t count for parity purposes, that’s based from number of living town vs scum

Squirrel always dies before blade imo

Also

I want to claim because I think a lot of people are playing this under false preconceptions

i didnt like the squirrel wagon because it seemingly came out of nowhere and was gaining traction where as i actually scumread wisdom so wanted them dead so i don’t think its a contradiction but fair enough i see your logic congrats.

i am reading your posts but i cant remember 19 people’s reasoning at all times

1 Like

i forgot he was in the game

yeah he can probably die too

cuz mafia cant let a town triple voter end game

and literally i dont see how orange would put a triple voting mafia in the setup and make it balanced so unless blade loses the triple vote i dont understand how i cant townread them

wolves have anticlaim.

I would love for you to IC yourself and get people to listen to you on me!v but I frankly think it’s very unecessary to claim rn and just puts you in danger. I believe you.

You did this in the-game-that-must-not-be-named (warrior cats) and it was kinda unecessary nglze i’d rather you just dont

1 Like

corn

3 Likes

actually maybe Mistyx should be less sus to me I remember that I actually liked her post where she said that she was skeptical of Laserpointer townreading her

3 Likes