Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

If Windward is scum, she doesn’t know that Vulgard is scum, thus it isn’t possible for Windward to be bussing Vulgard in this scenario. Vulgard was a lost wolf, remember?

Ohh my brain stopped working, sorry

Discussion Mode: Engaged
Are you saying that Windward and Wisdom are town because they had a correct read? A correct read means next to nothing on its own when it’s easier for wolves to have correct reads because they quite literally have TMI. I despise this reasoning and line of thought. Townies are capable of being wrong as well, you should be townreading people for towny things rather than things that are only proven to be correct.

1 Like

That’s how Wazza is and it’s generally NYAI~

Then what exactly do I look for? I have to read content of him poking at people that scum read him? Doesn’t really help me

/vote WindwardAway @Nyarchmage

think im ok with this list

wind and wazza have trended back down this nyafternoon

re: blade, i recommend just looking at his d2 iso, and witnessing that it sucketh

*Her :3
This is why I said reading Wazza is sometimes a chore because she gets pawsitively fired up as both alignments! What you look for in Wazza is if she’s pushing agenda, that’s her strength in wolfing
Nya~

You have more pockets than a shady trenchcoat.

And I like that.

this

No thanks

And since you say this about me too im not give listen to this reasoning from you

So on my catchup the standout is that Min is town.

anything else?

yesterday i said a few of your posts were villagery in a general wolfy macro play which is why i had you as nullscum
i think your treatment of hippo was uncharitable and you’ve done nothing villagery today
i did/do think vul spew looks better for you, but that was the weakest of my spew reads and they are obviously not entirely accurate so i’m not going to use it to outweigh my overall read on your slot

so why didn’t you claim this and instead just let hippo believe he had caught me scumslipping

this is just what they do

i have no idea what this post is saying
from wind’s pov since vulgard was lw it was v/v so i think this means nothing unless i’m misunderstanding

oh right so it is just rubbish

1 Like

Wiggin do y think I’m a wolf?

Also actually kinda like Moonwink’s response to my votes and me just sitting on them.

As well as Hippo •.•

I’m going to slowly break it down.

I am very in my wolf meta

You claimed I’m green, I’m obligated to townread you.