Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

wazza’s opening posts felt more aggressive than I remember her being in the past, but I wouldn’t necessarily call that wolfy

haven’t gotten a chance to read her iso for associatives or stuff tho

this post is basically a soulread of wazza and i’m pretty sure jc is both correct and town for this

not an alt

been a solid few months since I played, though

homesite was chief delphi before it died, moved to forum of lies before it died, moved to here

hopefully this site doesn’t die too

Do you know Katze?

having literally never played with wazza before jc has perfectly described wazza’s wolf meta in single digit posts

pretty impressive

/vote Wazza @Nyarchmage

fwiw the main reason i changed my mind in wazza was how passionate/engaged her defense was, didn’t feel like a guilty-as-charged response though i don’t know her well

the same type of confidence/doubling down could be argued to apply to arctic too but it feels very different in his case (plus marshal/marl/etc all seem to sr him)

we’ve played together maybe twice?

I know of katze, just don’t know katze if that makes sense

no, wazza is 20x more passionate about her wolfrands in my experience
every single time she’s wolf she trys super hard and it’s a herculean task to eliminate her

she dies today

1 Like

wazza also probably tmi’d min as town, kinda contradicts what i was thinking earlier

ok maybe my take sucks and jc is goat like i first thought

1 Like

Why haven’t you noted the multiple people saying Laser is Katze if you’re belittling your townread on Laser because you think that slot is an alt?

2 Likes

i’m going to vig katze tonight
i will hear no objections
@LASERpointer you’ve escaped death once, can you do so again

too many people in this game have whiteish avatars that look the same when theyre small

:joy_cat:

2 Likes

solid alignment indicative reaction

2 Likes

10/10 would joycat again

1 Like

I thought there was a reasonable chance it wasn’t actually katze

and not really knowing much of katze’s play anyways the read was functionally the same

I’m vote vigging this ‘-‘

/vote [Wazza]

/vote [Wazza] @Nyarchmage