Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Hey @Marshal

Can you actually give me an explanation as to why you’re voting me or scumreading me in the first place? If you already did, just tell me that you did and I’ll hunt for the posts so you don’t have to repeat yourself

But I don’t see any attempts from you to interact with me or my reads so I have no reason to believe your vote on me is for actual reasons.

No it just vibes

Is this a slip admitting you know what happened last night in a chat that didn’t involve you? Cause if so I am 100% down to claim some mechanics.

the fact that nobody has actually tried to ask me for a wish besides marshal is shocking, honestly

I wish ud leave

3 Likes

ok im finally caught up

/vote alana @Nyarchmage

I was considering it but Marshal got to it first anyway
I don’t really need a wish I guess

U cannot be fr

I am
I hinted at this earlier

https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?p=924490&sid=5d7a96c4ab32deefb03f8b783f79aa5a#p924490

most recent villa game

kinda villagery

kinda villagery
but also what
wind have you been pocketing wazza in a hood again :eye:

Ima say this for the people in the back
DON’T CLAIM ROLES OR MECHANICS UNLESS NEEDED
Marshal is heavily suspected rn, you don’t need to mention your role to condemn them

im p sure she meant overnight in the rl sense lol

1 Like

yeah it’s this

twice per game, i can check a dead player to learn their alignment
last night i checked arete and they were villager, which means marshal is a wolf
nya

5 Likes

There’s a reason I asked earlier if anyone thought I might have been read as a lost wolf yesterday lol

FoLers try not to soft for no reason challenge

im kinda on wind/marshal v/v atm lol

mostly bc i have too many wolves

alana/illwei/mist/moonwink? and like, idk one of wisdom/squirrel/blade/bs

im actually kinda off of blades case for the time being ftr

Well
Whatever lol
I can condemn someone else if Marshal flips wolf
If she doesn’t flip wolf or if she doesn’t flip at all then I don’t need to say anything else