Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Either JC ignored his time rule already or time broke. Either way I re-learned how to iso people!

JC’s earlier push on Happy was garbage and I wonder if I’m maaaybe already tunneling him.^^

Wisdom, read squirrel and tell me why I’m wrong.

Wazza isn’t happy! Wazza is wazza, an FOL player, WazzaAzza on MU

3 Likes

Me and you, you seemed to have similar reads that I did

If you scumread me and Squirrel, why did you never state the former? (If you did and I missed it quote it since I don’t ever recall you posting your read about me)

but
he didn’t though
And the person who is obsessed with knowing my meta @Arctic can probably say otherwise despite the fact he scumreads me
You don’t even know my meta, don’t pretend to

I don’t know where you’re getting passionate from though. I actually don’t care if I am executed D1 as if I survive or die, it’s a win/win, I’m just gonna defend myself anyway lmao

Where? I haven’t mentioned a single thing on min

ironic

This post sucks as usually most people who say it come into thread with “justification to scumread me” or enough of a townread to seem legit or attempt to pocket me or gain towncred when I flip town

What can we do to make Wazza happy then? I don’t like sad players.

5 Likes

never change illwei

I didn’t think Arctic was a wolf until this post
this post implies Arctic both knows he’s being wolfy and he’s doing that on purpose which I really can’t see him doing as a villager

nothing else really stands out to me in the first 100 posts which is weird because usually I get like 5 reads off people’s openers but not this time I guess

I think arctic’s opener was fine but the burying himself post was self-aware in a wolfy way so

/vote Arctic @Nyarchmage until I read the rest I guess

1 Like

yes you did

I’m half tempted to change my forum name just for this game

Wait no
Isn’t moonwink-
Haven’t I played with moonwink thinking it was someone else
Oh godze

1 Like

hard tmi’ing min as town

I mentioned one thing and that was to Min talking about how I’m scum apparently for me voting JC

Did you not read JCs post? Lmao

i did, it’s irrelevant to your comment

No it isn’t

Oh, Vulgard is second wolf.

That makes sense.

In a bit, gimmie a sec to adjust.

Hi blade!

wazza i aint arguin’ with you like you always do when you’re caught as wolf

you’re dying today and i’m makin sure of it
swap to legacy building mode if you’re town and start solvin

How is this irrelevant whatsoever when it’s literally the entire reason I said my post

It’s a certain maybe. Why’s that? Gut?

Oh no