Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I’m always mad, genuinely don’t read my emotions as town or scum because it never works and other people in the game will shout at you

1 Like

wazza is going to be our d1 exe guaranteed friend

This is my way of saying that you’re not a slot that should be top wagon at this point.

This post will look terrible if you’re wolf and also probably terrible if you’re town.

Welcome to terrible post town.

anyways he’s started going for jc some more and basically i wanna see how that goes so calling him town is fun

I thought we weren’t supposed to admit that in the main thread?

that’s kinda boring

## /vote Marl @Nyarchmage

Sir, this is a Wendys.

He’s wolf by meta.

you did so i thought it was ok…

this is my joke
you can’t just steal my joke

Sounds like I didn’t get a fake lootbox then.

hey btw JC a what happened to your whole timing yourself thing

And this is how I learn that I’m a bad example.

oh wait i see you’re wolfreading Vul ok

This is your joke?

This is my joke.

finished rereading wazza’s iso

jc’s town if she spews wolf - I don’t think she’s this combative with her wolf partners, nor that scum would decide to bus this early. they could be town/town, but the sheer volume of shade she’s thrown on jc isn’t scum theatre imo

I’m uneasy about the wazza push since I’d expect more people to push me as the cw if wazza’s wolf - the general ambivalence about which of us goes over is concerning because I think it’s more indicative of t/t than w/t

granted, it’s not even 7 hours into D1, so the wagonomics approach needs time, but remember this after the flip

Okay Squirrel might be wolfing but if Blade just pops out of nowhere and hands me a wolf that’s hilarious!!^^

1 Like

If you’re acually scumreading him i guess I can oblige

It’s my specialty.

this

he’s just the only one to comment on my opening and i’m pocketed