Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

what

No offense

oh yeah and hippo is still town

2 Likes

K I’m going to church see u

Wazza i think someone logged into ur account and voted me accidentally. If uve been hacked lmk

1 Like

oh my bad
didn’t notice

/vote Wind @Nyarchmage

im guessing you think illwei is town then
why?

despite being surrounded by a joke
this vote is genuine
gonna explain it later
also I’m not voting Hippo anymore since I have no motivation to try and wagon him especially when people think he’s town
I’ll just trick him into becoming a top poster and snipe him by gaining an extra shot of my ability or something

awh hype!

her reaction to nutella saying me/her were w/w was villagery imo

is that enough to make you confident she’s town

or at least… oppose her death

i think we have better options yeah

2 Likes

you have one post
do the towniest thing possible

talk to me about your reads you heard me
i’m hoping i can be right on u again even though i am not wildly caffeinated atm

i’m mafia

1 Like

On a basic level there’s really nothing of substance in squirrel’s iso
He hasn’t really said much in the thread that resonates, and he’s just kind of… Flat with his reads? I mean they’re not impressive, they’re just kind of there, and he’s not really doing much convincing with them. On the other hand, maybe that’s a point in his favor because he’s unagenda’d. He looks pretty terrible from spew but I don’t think he looks the worst, and while I haven’t checked his spew from Alana, I think Vulgard could’ve purposely antispewed his team members. You guys have been going on for a while about how Squirrel and I both look extremely bad from Vulgard spew and at the very least I am not a wolf.

What I’d like to do is actually interact more with Squirrel but I’m still at townlean on him, both from thread treatment of him earlier, and from the fact that his posts aren’t agenda-y.

What, how?
Why on earth would wolves have access to spec chat AND deadchat

Lol
You’re town, aren’t you

This isn’t an argument
This is like saying “people wolfread me but I’m town so other people who are wolfread are also town”
Just because there’s an exception doesn’t break the trend

Alana looked shit from vulgard spew
Alana was mafia

Idk what to make of squirrel anymore. The reasons to clear them are looking progressively worse as the game moves on

I know it doesn’t break the rule
My point is that it isn’t an argument for why Squirrel is a wolf, either