Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

what

Min that’s a meme. “Does x, refuses to elaborate, leaves”
You just didn’t elaborate further is what I meant

Also if you say there are more accurate ways to read you then how do you catch wolf-min?

I could see a vul/arete duo dunno what to think of arctic being the first to mention it

Arete gives me bad vibes like they are laying down the groundwork/progression to bury me but don’t want to do it yet, huge meowtainado vibes I just think they are feeling it out but not really giving many actual comments on my stances

lmfao

i’d like people to stop calling me mafia when im town :innocent:

i wasn’t even combating the min v reads, i just wanted people to elaborate instead of just plopping the reads without explaining and then leaving
how is that “combating the read?” i just wanted explanations on a slot i felt uncertain about where like 3 other people felt certain enough to call it town

how do so many people manage to misinterpret what i’m saying it’s kind of amazing

I actually think it could be exactly that with arete trying to decide if they should kill me or make a shot at elimming me

The rest of their reads do nothing for me which is weird at this point in the game because I can oftentimes just lock them town

agree

skill issue
i hereby invoke the Amrock defense

It doesn’t matter what you say your motivations are you could lie about it

The effect of your posts is yanking min back from that tier of “everyone agrees this is town” and forcing more discussion on them which if min is town is a super good thing to do as wolf especially because they are usually elimmable if stuck in PoE

I think its annoying but probably not ai at this point

Ok time for school bye

what if min isn’t town

The inverse applies and you’re town

this take is weird because it implies min is actually town when he could not be and me asking for elaboration on people’s townreads on him would be a good thing in that world

why does it have to be “min town vul bad powerwolf trying to sus him”

btw theres something fishy going on with wind’s supposed roommate

i dont think wind’s roommate who doesnt know anyone here and has never played here before gets invited to this invitational, it’s probably a roleclaim or an alt where they’re forced to claim this but i don’t buy they are actual roommates

i am pretty certain i’ve been accused of doing the exact same thing as town on fol before but i don’t remember when

have you played mafia before?

I will just outright say that we are not masons, if that helps at all
I do not know what Stranger’s alignment is

Probably FAM or something