Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I’m not yet. <3 I’m getting there though.

I have Moonwink as a wolf based on something earlier in the game, but I’ve just been vibing with that read, i forgot what the post was lol

I’m looking forward to Hyena vs Wisp 2.0 if this is the case. <3

i feel like theres something i really should remember but
i just
cant remember it
and it feels
really wrong
im not sure whether it even existed or not and thats the most annoying part

man that game was painful, u know whats crazy, i know u were a wolf but like
imagine calling a t/t read, BEING KILLED OVER THE COP WHO RED CHECKED THE GUY WE KILLED, and everyone is like, “Fuck Wisps reads, lets lunch his towncore”

I like this read. And after thinking about it, I don’t really feel that pestering Night right now will help me right now. <3

what pronouns do you want
because i think theres people referring to you as he/him?
but it says she/her on your profile

It was great. XD And I knew it would work out that way. As I’ve said in the past, you were the only thing stopping us from yeeting Dan. We all felt confident we could convince everyone else to yeet him, but we all knew you would be the strongest opposition against that.

does it?
im going insane
i literally cant read text
i dont think im going to be very productive in thread

fwiw i voted squirrel bc they got early pressure that died down without them doing anything and i thought their wazza read was wolfy

curious whats behind the resurgence of that

it does

you’re fine

it doesnt matter to me, the pronouns for this account are for the character

it did, and that was initially why I sussed u

just finished a movie xP

Welp. :< I’m sorry if I caused any stress. I’m done pestering you right now, if it means anything. <3

honest? no I haven’t.

I backed off presumably because I was told by mist that you would post that likely regardless of alignment and it made me feel like I couldn’t keep up the read in good faith basically

Are you still sussing me? Like, have you tried re-evaluating me yet? :3 Because right now, I think you and Hippo are the big question marks that I keep wanting to come back to atm.

Okay, okay, fair enough.

i dont think its stress
its just
new medication probably

I haven’t reevealed but since im done with my movie im about to do some isoing cuz im not busy anymore and ill make sure to include u in it for clarification. If it means anything, I think your recent posts questioning me and my opinion on your slot are fairly villagery because not only do your posts not seem to come from a place of nervousness/anger but they also feel like you genuinely want to know and aren’t just asking just to ask and look solvy

1 Like