Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

This same argument applies to every wolf?
Wolves don’t create the majority of their posts about villagers with the thought of “hm, I should try to make everyone look aligned with me”
How do you think spew reading works??? You can’t base your entire read on it (and I am not) but trying to dismiss all of the spew because “wolves would be trying to look partnered with villagers” is just a flat out bad argument lol

1 Like

Correct, but what I’m saying is that MY posts, MY push, MY reasons for criticizing Vulgard do NOT come from any alignment except for town. Whatever association you see between Vulgard and me that was created by Vulgard was either intentionally FAKED or unintentionally made.

You can quote one part of a post and people can just go back to the post

Why not? Vulgard was a LW, you can be Mafia who knew Vulgard was Town so made a push on him. This isn’t a W/W interaction, this would be a W → W/W → ? interaction esque thing, I have no clue what you’d call it, but you’d believe Vulgard was Town

I think its just unfair to be like, “Ya Vulgard is trying to ping his buddy”
and then every response made by Moonwink, to defend themselves is met with, “This is just wifom, hearsay”

like I guess they could just ignore it and keep solving, but people dont tend to naturally do that

edit: fixed grammar

1 Like

what do you think about the lowposter grouping of alana/kyubey/is

also i doubt this “all town” grouping is actually all town just from how vulgard plays wolf but i wouldn’t read into that too much

@Moonwink it explicitly said in vulgard’s role pm that he was aware of all the wolves, so arctic didn’t just make that up from nowhere

Everyone that I see talking right now seems to want my head on a platter, so you saying ‘oh, I’m not basing my entire read on it’ is completely disingenuous. You’re not discouraging people to not base their read solely on that. You’re not bring up things that could make me town. If you’re not basing your read entirely on this, then what are you doing right now building a case on me?

this is reductive of the actual arguments and i want to call it wolfy

1 Like

cool, ill remember this post when the ITA phase comes up
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Are you sure it’s an ITA phase and not just an ITA shot you own?

hold on i gotta make a meme

kyubey and is are both pretty flat null for me so yeah idk

laser and bladescape are the names i suspect in the town list

still no idea on wwa

2 Likes

i mean if it was, someone would probably have died during day 1, im not known for keeping my abilities in the dark

dont threaten me with a good time

You came into the thread shortly after I arrived and told me that I would never be anywhere near town-lean to you ever again in this game. Is that not correct? If it is, why are you trying to suddenly turn around and say (correctly, mind you) that it is unfair that people are saying I’m scum simply because Vulgard was ‘trying to signal’ scum!me? Like, if you think I’m scum, Wisp, it’s totally fine. I think it’s based on paranoia, but I’m not about to fight that right now, but, like, don’t try to play both sides. If you don’t trust me, stick with that stance. :stuck_out_tongue:

okay from this post it’s clear your argument is literally just “i am town”
i’m not interested in entertaining this discussion anymore and i think you would be better off using your time in the thread to do something else too because this isn’t convincing anyone

if i want to ask you to explain some of your posts to vulgard i’ll drop you a ping but otherwise your thoughts on vulgard’s posts towards you are irrelevant to me

maybe it is wifom, but i do think that looked like a soft and it does factor into my read, and nothing they think about that is going to change it

i am not building a case on you
i am still looking through vulgard spew
once i have done that i will look at the isos of those who i deem look questionable from vulgard’s posts
i think from a preliminary analysis you look bad from vulgard’s posts, but i have not yet looked at your posts and i am not confident on you being mafia. i will look at your iso later

its what i do, take the middle ground

~ it’s a hell of a feelin’ though ~

I wanna test something but I don’t want to get shouted at by the hosts again lmao