Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

you know ive had a look and unless a very good case can be against squirrel imma vote a M or W today 100%

otherwise they will have majority which we cant allow

2 Likes

ok min is just town probably

thank god i didn’t push them yesterday

for probably a completely wrong reason but still

How the fuck do I have less posts than the host account

4 Likes

I have even less

2 Likes

also why the fuck is everyone going “WE GOTTA KILL MARSHAL TO HONOR ARETE LEGACY”

but absolutely fucking NOBODY is thinking “JC was night killed, let’s kill wazza.”

JC even KNEW marshal was town, it’s in his iso, i remember

1 Like

for obvious reasons

How would town know that someone else is town :wowee:

if you’re town like marissa is, you can just be agendad like marissa is being though
and you aren’t

it’s called a read, friend :joy_cat:

Tfw uninformed majority is uninformed

Not that
You just haven’t figured it out yet, I’m guessing

i ate lunch and haven’t caught up yet
did you claim something

No, I’m not claiming at all unless an anticlaim dies or if I absolutely have no other option

then what did i miss

Nothing
I just don’t think you’ve figured out my slot yet or the fact people are focusing on the mafia flip the most :wowee:

Blade’s role been outted since d1 yet anti claim has done absolutely nothing to him
Which is a little surprising
Has he CLAIMED triple voter

1 Like

did you like completely expose the american political system’s corruption in a wallpost or something

I trust nothing

mins role claim of not knowing role does line up with how they played yesterday.

and if their role works like i suspect it does it makes sense they would turn into town.

only hesitancy is that i still dont think min was brought under enough scrutiny for their play yesterday, which i might expect mafia to jump on.

happy taking min off lynch options today

1 Like