Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

It would be funnier if I lied and said no but I’ve made too many fol injokes to pull that off
Yes I’ve played here before nya~

Target: Hippo
Scan Indicates: Town
Analysis: Ok yeah my theory was probably wrong, this is likely town.

1 Like

so if i am mafia with a flavor which doesn’t match my role and have teammates who also have flavor which doesn’t match their role, why would i knowingly claim that my flavor matches my role

have you played here recently

trying to think about hippos post rn

like hippo is town but this is just absurd

1 Like

Hold on I had a thought
For those of you clearing Vulgard for parking his vote on Marshal

I’m sure this has already been said, but Vulgard would only be able to join wolfchat if a wolf died first and guessed him from dead chat, right? Meaning living wolves could not add him to the chat. So he did need to get a partner to die, and it would be a win-win for him if the wagons were some combination of w/v because either he’d kill a wolf and get added to the chat, or a villager would die.

So really, there’s no reason Vul wouldn’t want a partner to die, or at least there’s no reason he’d fight against the first wolf death.

2 Likes

this post is really funny for some reason

almost makes me want to townread it but lol i must be townreading some people too easily atp

1 Like

Sure
^_^

have you ever played Bloons tower defense with me

1 Like

illwei did just dip as soon as i gave her a town point and asked her if she actually wolfread me

Why tf would Arctic make a fake role that matches fake flavor if he knows his real flavor doesn’t match his real role

I guess you mean it would occur to you as a wolf but it certainly would not be the first thing I do lol
Especially not if I can very clearly see whether my teammates have matching flavor to their roles

But this is like so out there and oddly specific that I can’t really call it wolfy lmao, it’s just a wtf moment

2 Likes

@min

Programmer’s Note: How could I make this post if I wasn’t? This is not to encourage speculation but rather to not have blatantly incorrect assumptions floating around.

1 Like

i dont know why

but it doesnt matter because if you were an outlier id always be sus of you obviously? in the same vein, if you were town why would you claim to have matching flavor when it wasnt a thing.

Honestly I’ve moved on to Wazza and Wind trying to shade me for something which i think is fairly obvious line of thought

after googling my role also fits the flavor. it requires some thinking and deep knowledge about the character, not just first lines on the wiki

i think Vulgard fake claim also is fitting a lost wolf - Catra was a lost character who needed help of Adora to find themself

Edit: If I wasn’t at least an FOL semi-regular

1 Like

LOL

I meant clearing Marshal for Vulgard voteparking Marshal and my brain just skipped over a chunk of that sentence holy shit

r u kyo :wowee:

I had to ask

1 Like

or
uh

eli