Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Also actually kinda like Moonwink’s response to my votes and me just sitting on them.

As well as Hippo •.•

I’m going to slowly break it down.

I am very in my wolf meta

You claimed I’m green, I’m obligated to townread you.

Yes min is town

If you dont think marshall is town tho its a wolfclaim

id like to know how everyone feels about my case on mist along with their reaction

I feel like that’s a bit of a fast take. There was something hippo did that was kinda meh and I felt everyone jumping to “This is town then” was really fucking wack.

wdym?

Lmao good to know u actually read

1 Like

Quote it please uwu

It’s almost like I said Marshall was town earlier.

1 Like

I don’t think illwei is in their wolf meta uwu

Nyani? Explain your position in more detail then purr favor

be aware I disregarded the one point where vul pinged people over sitting on wagons

I am okay with pressuring Mistyx, may end up there myself, because I’ve liked little of their content.

1 Like

On the surface, yes, that’s what I’m saying.

Going a little deeper, I’m saying that Windward is actually MORE towny than Wisdom in spite of having similar conditional reads. The difference lies in the direction of implication – in Windward’s read, JC being town implied Vulgard being a wolf, whereas in Wisdom’s read, Vulgard being a wolf implies that JC is being town.

The difference from my PoV lies in a difference in agendas. Based on that one post alone, it seemed like Windward was actively trying to solve JC’s alignment, and that she was going to use THAT solve to determine Vulgard’s alignment. This would be a pretty weird and overcomplicated way for a wolf to go about justifying a push on Vulgard, especially when Vulgard ended up flipping wolf anyway, which would have ended up clearing JC afterward.

On the other side, it seemed like Wisdom was setting up to push Vulgard and flip him with the intent to show that JC was wolf, and Wisdom would do this as wolf because they don’t know Vulgard is actually a lost wolf. Basically, if she’s a wolf, it was a failed attempt to make a false dichotomy, which would have hilariously resulted in cleared JC anyway. It would have been completely unintentional though. XD

The claimed cop is less towny than Wind
Ok yeah sure totally

I was like “This position is kinda meh in thread.” Then I saw several people like “Man, Hippo is town.”

And at this point I realised I’m upsidedown.

Now look at you floor, then look back at me. I’m on a horse.