Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

also like what if it was just a fake poison all along

1 Like

day ends TODAY THOUGH

I said that earlier in the thread
It could just be a fake poison like in several games ive played lol

Fwiw my thoughts are that, if the poison is fake, Nutella is very likely town because imo she’s played today like she expects to die but wants people to actually listen to her solve

i see ive missed a lot

Marshal’s recent posts really did not look like someone who knows they are about to get cleared from a wolf using an ability on them. Asking me for an apology makes no sense in the context of them being a villager that tunneled arete yesterday and I think it’s probably just an anti-TMI to make it look like they thought it was going to be a framer that was used on them

Marl’s reaction to the out didn’t inspire much confidence either tbh? There wasn’t any like… hype. Idk

My worst nightmare is going to be if alana has a role with multiple abilities where one could be used on town and one could be used on a wolf, but I still feel like even if this is the case in the context of being the counterwagon it should be obvious if any of them were actually used on a village marshal - like if they have a doctor and a roleblocker, it makes sense to just assume they used the doc on marshal and she’s a wolf rather than jumping through loops to assume they used the roleblock and marshal is town. Keep it simple

This is my last post until post cap is lifted, do not hammer because I want to talk about other stuff I can’t think of atm

but in case it does happen here is my legacy ordered in tiers

town: wisdom nutella min hippo kyubey
probably town: wazza moonwink misty wind marl
idk: zori millium squirrel BS bladescape
bad: illwei laserpointer marshal

adding a separate tier for always town if marshal is a wolf: wind, misty, hippo

@nutella i am guessing you are dying here, so if hammer happens before i can talk again then ggs, was fun to bounce stuff around with you

au revoir

(i’d still appreciate if we didn’t hammer so i can talk later but :joy_fol:)

3 Likes

They wouldn’t have bought the tracker claim if this was the case

1 Like

Yup fun to play with you nut!

1 Like

Bye for reals!

(Wolves please kill me :wowee:)

1 Like

alana has died
they were mafia joat (1x doctor, 1x rolecop)

4 Likes

Alana has died
each night they are compulsively forced to visit a villager and a wolf. this visit does nothing

5 Likes

alana has died
they were mafia katze (compulsive marshal visitor)

2 Likes

Alana has died
Each day they are forced to lolcat

1 Like

alana has died
they were vanilla town

6 Likes

Alana has died
They were: Impostor (sus)

1 Like

If I post anything vaguely related to dunking on mafoa will Alana like it for free serotonin?

1 Like

alana has died they were either a role which is somehow simlar to ascetizer, or a fakeclaim stolen from other teammate

ascetizer is very random of a fakeclaim

Alana has died
They were: gay

2 Likes

ohh i get no like, y’all suck, that was funny

@Arctic come back

someone vote alaa pls i want the hammer