Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

your interactions with marshal are, in general, pretty bad
your interactions with alana are, in general, pretty bad
your general thread presence doesnt really have that many redeeming qualities and although you arent unilaterally pushing agenda like millium feels like she is, you havent really been like
any amount of meaningful or towny progression
your reads just feel kind of glommed onto the thread with modeling clay and smushed there to squish repeatedly instead of throwing stuff around

2 Likes

Well, if you are here now, I’ll listen to you. What are your thoughts right now? Anything you want to do after executing marshal?

Just out of curiosity, do you have any stuff like this with regard to why you think I’m scum? o:

I would be saying this too if it didn’t literally happen the last time this happened

@Chloe remember apprentice

This sounds like what I had in mind yeah

Does it say anywhere wolves have fake claims? I saw Vulgard got a fake flavor claim but that was about it

Moonwink iso isn’t long ya know

what game r u referring to
also context matters

I started putting together a towncore during the night.

I don’t want to go into the reasons why they’re here just yet, but,

Squirrel
Wind
Min
Milli
Hippo (though, this last one I need to recheck, because I think I saw someone mention that their nya thing could be a 3p thing that marks them for death or something? If this is not the case though, I wanna keep Hippo here)

2 Likes

As town apprentice literally did what Marshal is doing

I unilaterally hate the fact that this is almost all explained by who I am
;-;

Also Arctic. Arctic was in there, too, but those were, like, the non-consens-y ones (aside from Min).

I don’t remember which game

Wild West?

marshal is again just a wolf trying to ate out of the situation stop wasting thread air on it

yes
i do

but

1. marshal isnt apprentice
  2. marshal is actually wolfy
  3. there is spew that points towards marshal
  4. marshal should not get anywhere near endgame and needed to die like 10 years ago (shoulda died d1, but i dont wanna harp on ppl for killing arete cuz thats rude since i wasnt here :joy_cat:)
4 Likes

Talk to me about wind, admittedly I haven’t read many of their posts after d1 but I heard a lot of people going “Yeah sure throw them in my scum team”, what strikes you as town?

But marshal was towny on day 1

she definitely wasnt

1 Like

the fact that like three or four different people keep putting me in their poe without engaging with me at all or even bothering to explain their read is just ???

Also the vulgard spew points way more to misty and illwei than Marshal

I don’t agree fren

I beg your pardon

1 Like